Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Wingless: Running

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:27 pm
Episode 10. Wingless is back. With a vengeance. Ok, not really. But it sounds cooler. I'll shut up now.

It's recap time! If you seem to remember everything clearly, and/or have a strange hatred for the color violet, then feel free to skip this section!

Hokay. So there are these 3 dudes by the names of Brian, Spyke and Ritz (she's a girl. I know. Icky.) They all live in this pimpin' house in the middle of a pimpin' lake. So one day, they get fed up and decide to take the convenietely placed spaceship into... well, outer space.

Then all the sudden, these mother-f***ing ninjas appear right next to their mother-f***ing plane! It's crazy. And they're SPACE NINJAS. While trying to defend themselves from the crazy villians, Brian runs inside the enemy ship and gets a girl. They bring her back and get away from the mother-f***ing ninjas. They don't know what to name the newcomer. So they call her Polka.

Then they land on the planet place, called Seed. They use these cool sky-flying surf/hoverboards to glide down to the surface. When they gets there, ninjas await them! AND POLKA BETRAYS THEM. zomg. And then a sexy black (!) guy, by the name of Drak, appears to be the leader of the space ninja organization... cult... team... thing.

CAN IT GET ANYMORE CRAZIER!? Well, our 3 main characters just got caught. But they broke out. And now they're escaping. Ok, this is getting boring. READ THE DAMN EPISODE.

Episode 10. No really. This is the episode.

Spyke: Damnation! They're gaining on us! Brian, would you by any random chance know where our StreamBoards are?

Brian: *Pants as he trys to keep up* Eh... I think... so... probably near the back... they took them that way... when they grabbed them from us... need cookies...

Spyke: Alrighty then! We're heading in the right direc-

*5 space ninjas appear. OH SNAP, IT'S GOING DOWN.*

Ritz: *Catches her breath* These guys look tough. We shouldn't try to fight them, since I'm sure we have about the rest of the building coming after us.

Spyke: Oh, we won't need to fight them! *Before the ninjas can act, Spyke whips out 5 butcher's knives he stole from the kitchen and sinks one into each of their chests.* Thank God I conveniently had 5. *A 6th ninja appears.* ... RUN!

Brian: I see our StreamBoards! They didn't lock them up! Thank goodness...

*The three grab their boards and quickly get set up. They hear the sounds of approaching footsteps.*

Spyke: Ok, here's the plan: Brian, you and me will grab each other's hands, stay on opposite sides of the hallway, and closeline all of the guards as we go by on our stream boards. Ritz can then fly over the heads of the fallen ninjas with ease, since... eh... she sucks at boarding...

Ritz: Well excuse me if I don't take on to this retarded, and might I add EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, sport!

Spyke: Eh... ya.. anyways, we'll make our way towards the front and fly into the city. Hopefully we can loose them there. Ready?

Brian: Gotcha!

Ritz: All set.

Spyke: Hmm... how about a "LET'S ROCK!" on three? One... two... three!

Ritz and Spyke: Let's rock!

Brian: Eat a sock!

*Spyke and Brian link arms and take off down the hallway. Just as planned, ninjas run around the corner and slam their heads into Brian and Spyke's arms. Ritz flys over the ninjas as they fall and laughs her a** off.*

Spyke: *They breach the front door and burst out onto the front lawn.* Haha!

Brian: Alright! Sunlight! Just right! Kinda tight! Awe-

Spyke: You're done.

Ritz: No kidding. Now let's head into the city. They surely won't find us there-

*3 space ninjas fly out of the house on top of their own StreamBoards.*

Brian: Jeebus! Adjust your contol grip to accel rate to 4R so you get get full speed: Looks like we'll be needing it.

Spyke: No... we won't... *He pulls his StreamBoard into a mid-air stop.*

Ritz: Spyke, what the hell are you doing!? They'll- ... oh. Now that's interesting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spyke transforms!
You're life of violence and crime ends now.

*Spyke unleashes a beam of energy that takes out all three space ninjas. They basically die. Spyke collapses on his board an converts back to his original form.*

Brian: ... the Hell!?!?!?

Ritz: We don't have time to ponder over this! Brian, put him over your shoulder or something, grab his board, and let's get out of here!

Brian: Eat a sock! ... I mean, ok!

Our heroes escape their imprisonment!
Spyke unleashes an unknown force from within!
I'm so screwed on my NaNoWriMo writing for today!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:33 pm
OMG!!!

First post!!! And I HUGGLES IT TO DEATH AND DUMPS A MOUNTAIN OF COOKIES ON YOU!  

Gomenroia

broken_91

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:19 pm
-laughs- What she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:11 pm
LIEK OMG THE STORY HAS A POINT!

BUT WHAT IS POLKA'S REAL NAME???????  

KirbyVictorious

Oukow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:39 pm
wow...Omg! What's gonna happen next!? gonk Dx<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:00 pm