Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i dont know...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:47 pm
I have this really big issue. I dont know why i feel the way i do. It sometimes hurts to just get up in the morning and know that its another day of being alive. My laughter is fake and i smile without it touching my eyes. I dont feel alive and i cant trust any adults at my school. Ill tell you the story why.

Story...

Awhile ago in school i broke down really bad. I hurt so much and couldnt control my tears. The school didnt want to deal with me so they sent me to a "Hospital". It was very scary there. I was there for over 8 hours. Who ******** sends someone to a hospital because they dont feel like dealing with the problem. If you hide it its not gonna go away. My school is a bunch of bullshit! They dont give a s**t about anyone there. cry

i just want to know if anyone is like me out there? If anyone else doesnt understand why they feel so broken... emo  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:23 pm
hmmm...
well you see,its really common for those who are "MENTALLY EMOS" being misunderstood or never understand by anyone specially the school.I mean, yeah,this IS SCHOOL.You'll see all kind of teenagers and freakin people there.And since its crowded,its really hard to relate yourself with someone else specially when youre mentally EMOtional.And then you'll end of being insulted by "them." Just keep your guts up and dont pretend like youre the "only one".Some "mentally EMOs" are really self-centered you know.I dont know if youre one of em.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items