Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Temporarily titleless

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feedback?
  Yes?
  No?
  Poll whore?
View Results

Kattie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:36 am
An ashen-blondhaired teenager was sitting in an armchair, curled under a patchwork blanket, and listening to music, as always. She was humming silently, desperately trying not to start crying, which was hard for her.

At one point she took a photo album. It was filled with pictures of only two people, her friend and herself. In some they were goofing off, in other hugging. Happy with each other. Almost inseparable, one always supporting the other. So different and yet so alike and always able to find a topic for conversations which went on for hours. Most probably something more would come out of this, one could say, perfect friendship, if it was possible. But it wasn't.
"I have the wrong gender", she would say from time to time with a certain sadness. It didn't disturb her, though, they loved and were happy to have each other anyway.

"You were supposed never to leave me alone...You promised...", she whispered, looking at a picture in which he was sitting in her lap.

One day he left. Just like that, suddenly. He disappeared without a word, he didn't tell anything even her. Other people were asking where he was and what happened to him.
"I'd love to know",she would answer then and sink her head. She really would love to know.

Now his birthday was getting close and she didn't even know how she could contact him.
"Where are you, Angel?", she asked silently, stroking gently one of not many pictures in which he was smiling, just for her.
At that moment her mobile rang. The number was unknown to her. She sniffed and replied.

"Hello?"
"...Puppycat?It's me...", she heard the voice of the one she missed so much. Emotions took over. Tears, held back for so long, began to run down her cheeks.
"Angel..."

Written a long time ago, in December last year. sweatdrop I was very sad then, because I missed my friend from Florida. emo Feedback of any sort would be more than welcome, as always. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:58 am
I like it. IT's sad to start and then gets better. THat's always good.  

Gomenroia

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:16 am
The flow seemed a tad choppy, but overall I liked it.

Moar?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:10 pm
That's sa,d but it gets happy. It wants you to know what'll happen next, whether he has good new or bad news.  

lucyVUITTON

Kattie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:33 am
Thanks, guys! heart
Well, there is something like a sequel to it. I shall post it soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:10 pm
I really liked it and look forward to the, how did you put it...? "Something of a sequel.." ^_^  

Rosealean

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff