Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Religion of the World Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meijosui

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:55 pm
Only views on the guilds religion you are in. Please backstab, slander or offense in any way. This is only a discussion forum on what religious background you're in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:08 pm
I think you need to clear that up a bit dear, are we to backstab, slander or offense or not to backstab, slander or offense? Cause you know how I love backstabbing... twisted  

Cat-Whiskers

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:03 am
Uh huh.. it looks like we're allowed to backstab.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:13 pm
Are we talking about our own religious beliefs, or just criticising the religions of other people?  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:36 pm
i think our own and so we can really backstab, slander and offend people? this is the best thread ever mrgreen lol jkz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:42 pm
Ok then, I'll start us off. I believe in:

-Some sort of God/almighty power (not necessarily Buddha)
-Fate
-Reincarnation (but only human to human, not human to animal)
-Hell, not heaven. Only if you've led a good life will you be reincarnated, if not it's off to hell with you!

And I think that's about it... for now.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Tokioka

-Fate
-Hell, not heaven. Only if you've led a good life will you be reincarnated, if not it's off to hell with you!

lol intresting series of beleifs. but i beleive that we shouldn't think about these things so much. just hurt your brain trying to figure out what the truth and what's the bs^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:27 pm
yalie5
Tokioka

-Fate

lol intresting series of beleifs. but i beleive that we shouldn't think about these things so much. just hurt your brain trying to figure out what the truth and what's the bs^^

That's true, but then again, if you're an intellectual like me then you can't really stop yourself from thinking about it. lol. 3nodding  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:33 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

-Fate

That's true, but then again, if you're an intellectual like me then you can't really stop yourself from thinking about it. lol. 3nodding

you mean if you were philisophical person. intellectuals go more for lits don't they? and since religion is prolly mostly philisophical anyway i think there are alot of theories that can be applied (hehe I've got lots. )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:39 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

-Fate

you mean if you were philisophical person. intellectuals go more for lits don't they? and since religion is prolly mostly philisophical anyway i think there are alot of theories that can be applied (hehe I've got lots. )

Ok then, would you be willing to share some of your theories with us mere mortals?  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:59 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

-Fate

Ok then, would you be willing to share some of your theories with us mere mortals?

sure. i have a bunch of theories about the creation of the universe. like maybe the big bang was caused by some great being and that great being is watching us somewhere like we're a t.v. show. observing us and out odd habits.
and sometimes i think if we were created by one ultimate being then who created that one ultimate being. how can that being just be there all the time. and how did they decide to create us. or were we just accidents like teen pregnacy? (is your head hurting yet?)
And sometimes i come up with theories like to be alive is just a plane of conciousness. That if we died we don't really die. We just go somewhere else. not like heaven of hell sort of thing. we just go somewhere else and continue our journey towards being something more. and there's more but i have to think real hard to try and remember them whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:44 pm
Meh  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:48 pm
Tokioka
Meh

what's with the meh?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:57 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
Meh

what's with the meh?

What's wrong with the 'Meh'?  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:01 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Meh

what's with the meh?

What's wrong with the 'Meh'?

nothing. i'd just like to know what you're using it for.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff