Just promise one thing
  Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep
View Results

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:00 pm
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

How do you convince someone that they DON'T love you...?

sweatdrop

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:46 am
Light of Nuitari

How do you convince someone that they DON'T love you...?

sweatdrop

That is one of the those things that I haven't figured out either. I guess you just tell them you don't like them that way and to move on. I used to REALLY like this one guy steve, I pretty much was in love with him, I thought about him all throughout the day and I gave him a warm hug every time I saw him. However, he didn't like me the way I liked him, he thought I was just playing, but in reality every time he accepted my affection I fell deeper in love with him. Ignoring his little flaws because I knew I had some myself. So what if he was an otaku? I'd say, or so what if he did some terrible things in his past, he regrets them so why should it bother me? So what if he's a little gross sometimes, most boys are, so I better get used to it. Until finally he told me that he doesn't love me, and never will love me, that brought my world crushing down. I... I didn't know what to do after that, but... day by day I grew less and less in love with him. Now instead of "Stevie-chan!!!" I call him, "Icky Stevie ><"  

princesschelsea5

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:10 pm

It isn't that I don't like him that way. I do like him.

It's just, after seeing each other in person twice, and talking on the phone five or six times, he broke out the L-word. That's not a little fast. It's insane.

That was over a week ago, and we've talked about it since then. I've told him he doesn't know me well enough, that you can't fall in love that quickly. He's claiming something akin to love at first sight...

I'd love to give him a chance, but every instinct I have is telling me to run...

Add the distance factor (disccused in my "I met someone..." thread), and I think that I'm iffy enough to back out of it...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:57 pm
Light of Nuitari

It isn't that I don't like him that way. I do like him.

It's just, after seeing each other in person twice, and talking on the phone five or six times, he broke out the L-word. That's not a little fast. It's insane.

That was over a week ago, and we've talked about it since then. I've told him he doesn't know me well enough, that you can't fall in love that quickly. He's claiming something akin to love at first sight...

I'd love to give him a chance, but every instinct I have is telling me to run...

Add the distance factor (disccused in my "I met someone..." thread), and I think that I'm iffy enough to back out of it...

When one burns out, another takes its place;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am gray, I am gray
Shoot it
I am color, I am color
Shooting
This is gray, this is gray
Shot it
I am color, I am color
Shot

Well, I really do think you can fall in love with someone that quickly.
It's a grand and romantic notion that more people should be open to.

But! If your instincts are telling you 'no' then you should go with them. You shouldn't give him the faintest hint of 'I love you too' or anything close to. It's cruel to him. If you're gonna end whatever it is the two of you have going on it needs to end really soon. The longer you two are romantically acquainted the deeper he's going to get involved and it'll just make it all that much worse when you end it.

At times, they seem close enough to touch,
as they transport your dreams far away.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:27 am

That's just my problem, though.

I have committment issues, 'cause I've been let down by too many people before. People let you down, so I don't want my happiness to depend on one person. I've told him all this. I told him that if I ever do fall for him that hard, it'll be a long time from now. But those issues are what's making me want to run...

sweatdrop

He's definitely the type of guy that I COULD fall for. And I don't wanna turn my back on that chance, but I'm freaked out by how fast and how deep he's getting into this thing. We're only talking, not even dating yet, and he's all ready in love? Why shouldn't that bother me?

I keep going back and forth. Like...yesterday, I thought I'd decided to break it off and not go any further, but I couldn't decide how to tell him. Then, he ended up not calling me last night, like he usually does (we've only not talked like two nights in the last week), and it bothered me that I didn't hear his voice yesterday. How can I NOT want to spend time with someone when it bothers me not to talk to them? So, then I took that as a meaning we should still try this thing.

Gah!

I'm such a damn girl.

Sorry for righting so much... I'm venting... My apologies.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:50 am
Sorry you're having trouble deciding what to do sad  

Polyphonic Twilight

foxiegrl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:22 pm
i deffinutly acted the opposite way (more abnoctious) spelling ... sry
and then played match maker =D worked for me .. plus the accasional yelling that i don't love you leave me alone worked too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:05 pm
Light of Nuitari

I have committment issues, 'cause I've been let down by too many people before. People let you down, so I don't want my happiness to depend on one person. I've told him all this. I told him that if I ever do fall for him that hard, it'll be a long time from now. But those issues are what's making me want to run...

sweatdrop

He's definitely the type of guy that I COULD fall for. And I don't wanna turn my back on that chance, but I'm freaked out by how fast and how deep he's getting into this thing. We're only talking, not even dating yet, and he's all ready in love? Why shouldn't that bother me?

I keep going back and forth. Like...yesterday, I thought I'd decided to break it off and not go any further, but I couldn't decide how to tell him. Then, he ended up not calling me last night, like he usually does (we've only not talked like two nights in the last week), and it bothered me that I didn't hear his voice yesterday. How can I NOT want to spend time with someone when it bothers me not to talk to them? So, then I took that as a meaning we should still try this thing.

Gah!

I'm such a damn girl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am gray, I am gray
Shoot it
I am color, I am color
Shooting
Shot it
I am color, I am color
Shot

Nothing's wrong with being a girl, Nui. =)

Maybe it shouldn't bother you...All the great love stories have people falling in love, not over a course of time while dating but almost immediately or at the very least, really soon.
There must be some merit to that or else people wouldn't keep writing it and making movies about it. 3nodding
It's not like it's fantastical romantic bullpoop, it all has basis somewhere.

Personally, I think it's great he cares so much about you after only talking. It means that he's genuinely into who you are and not what you look like or what you can offer him physically.

And of course, if you're spending this much time wondering about it and you said so yourself that you should give this a try...you should. And I know you're concerned for yourself and your feelings but...love isn't love unless it hurts sometimes.
You'll have to try to focus on the good parts. The parts that make you happy...I know the bad parts can be pretty bad but it can be worth it.

...AM I RAMBLING?! =D

Taquito.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:57 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

sweatdrop

Gah!

I'm such a damn girl.

Shoot it
I am color, I am color
Shooting
Shot it
I am color, I am color
Shot

Maybe it shouldn't bother you...All the great love stories have people falling in love, not over a course of time while dating but almost immediately or at the very least, really soon.
There must be some merit to that or else people wouldn't keep writing it and making movies about it. 3nodding

Personally, I think it's great he cares so much about you after only talking. It means that he's genuinely into who you are and not what you look like or what you can offer him physically.

And of course, if you're spending this much time wondering about it and you said so yourself that you should give this a try...you should. And I know you're concerned for yourself and your feelings but...love isn't love unless it hurts sometimes.
You'll have to try to focus on the good parts. The parts that make you happy...I know the bad parts can be pretty bad but it can be worth it.

...AM I RAMBLING?! =D

Taquito.

Ha. This is why I keep you around.

But it isn't like he's never seen me. We met in person twice before we started talking on the phone. Both times he'd come to see my friend, his cousin, and the second time he ended up spending almost half the trip with me instead. sweatdrop

Gah, I'm not looking for someone to fall in love with. I just want someone to spend time with. Take out a little loneliness. I'm as anti-love as they come. And I don't like being confused about stuff like this. I hate it.

gonk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:23 am
Light of Nuitari
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

sweatdrop

Gah!

I'm such a damn girl.

Shoot it
I am color, I am color
Shooting
Shot it
I am color, I am color
Shot

...AM I RAMBLING?! =D

Taquito.

Ha. This is why I keep you around.

But it isn't like he's never seen me. We met in person twice before we started talking on the phone. Both times he'd come to see my friend, his cousin, and the second time he ended up spending almost half the trip with me instead. sweatdrop

Gah, I'm not looking for someone to fall in love with. I just want someone to spend time with. Take out a little loneliness. I'm as anti-love as they come. And I don't like being confused about stuff like this. I hate it.

gonk

Shoot it
I am color, I am color
Shooting
Shot it
I am color, I am color
Shot

Well yeah, he's seen ya but he fell in love with you after talking a bunch, not being around you...in the flesh. >.<
He seems nice enough that you might be able to tell him you just want someone to spend time with. He might be willing to settle for that...for now anyways. ninja
He'll just hold out for you to develop the uh,...feelings. Or admit to them...or accept them...somethin' like that.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:48 pm

You have THE greatest way with words ever, Darque.

Love it.

But I dunno, I'm stressed about so much in my life right now, and Simon's just adding to it, since I can't seem to make up my mind. I hate being indecisive...

Do me a favor and slap me?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:01 am
Light of Nuitari

You have THE greatest way with words ever, Darque.

Love it.

But I dunno, I'm stressed about so much in my life right now, and Simon's just adding to it, since I can't seem to make up my mind. I hate being indecisive...

Do me a favor and slap me?

Shoot it
I am color, I am color
Shooting
Shot it
I am color, I am color
Shot

Oooh...permission.

*SLAPPITYSLAPPYMCSLAPSLAP*

Just be honest with him and tell him what you're going through. You seem interested and you should tell him how you feel about him, but you also need to convey your concerns to him. Maybe not all of them or maybe not in full detail, but at least somewhat so he can be more understanding.

Unless he's a mindreader. Then that fool already knows and he's just waiting for you to say it. Aww.

I have words. =D

And potatoes.

No, wait...scratch that...just words. Wait...no, I might have potatoes. I'm not gonna look though...alright...just so I can rest easy...*goes off to the side*

I have words and a piece of paper that says 'potatoes' on it. ninja

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:13 am

You're probably right...yeah...

I'll talk to him about it next time he calls. (He hasn't since Saturday... gonk )

Thanks, Darque.

And I have words too!

Words and...books...which have even more words in them. Ha HA!

AND POP TARTS!

Well....

A POP TART!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:31 pm
I am so glad that I still really young and now is when I'm actually having my first boyfriend. Well, good luck with that, Nuitari.  

your_only_pucha

Twilight Falcon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:48 pm
I am alone... *though I do desire a companion*  
The Polls Project

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items