Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Wingless: Learning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:39 pm
Episode 11. Be warned: This episode actually includes stuff about a PLOT-LINE. I know. It's a conspiracy.

Brian: It's strange, the nice old ladies you meet in life!

Spyke: No kidding! This green tea is the s**t.

Brian: Ewww, you're drinking poop...

Spyke: I didn't mean it like-... just forget it, Brian.

*After fleeing into the busy interior of the city Reborn, our three adventurers met up with an elderly lady by the name of Bernadine. They assumed that their messy-raggy appearences hinted at Bernadine that they had been through a lot, and she offered them to stay a night in her home. Spyke eventually woke up. He couldn't remember anything that had happened since they were tied up in the mansion.*

Bernadine: *Walks out of the kitchen.* I made some more cookies, Brian!

Brian: Wow! Ma'am, you are the definition of awesome!

*The gentle woman smiles and sets down a tray for Brian. Ritz walks out of the bathroom, just finishing getting dressed.*

Ritz: Spyke! You're awake! I was getting worried.

Spyke: You? Worried about ME? This day is getting crazier by the minute.

Brian: *Is stuffing his face with cookies.*

Bernadine: *Sits down on a couch across from Brian and Spyke.* Alright, I think I've told you both enough about myself. Where are you headed? And how did you kids really get so dirty and worn out? I don't think you really really were running to a monkey-eating competition?

Spyke: Brian, is that what you were telling her earlier? That doesn't even make sense.

Brian: Eh... of cooouuurrssse not...

*Ritz joins them in a blue chair and explains their situation.*

Bernadine: Ah, so it was Drak...

Ritz: *Perks up.* Hm? You know about him?

Bernadine: Well of course. How do you not-... oh, I'm sorry... forgot... well, Drak is a-

*Something crashes outside the apartment's front door.*

Spyke: *Looks up.* Eh? What was that?

Bernadine: I know what it is. The signal...

Brian: The signal? Oh jeebus, you're not trying to kill us too, are you!?

Bernadine: *Gives a warm smile.* No, do not worry. I have no reason to harm you children. But you must listen to what I say: Me and a few friends already knew why you came here. I need to explain... well, why you exist.

Drak is no normal human-being. In fact, to call him human would be a grave mistake. He is of a superior race, thought to be angels. He is a... Wingless. They are named for their extrordinary abilities and powers. As if they use to be angelic beings, suddenly brought into the mortal world to fend for themselves.

You see, every 50 years, a new Wingless is found. They always bring a new light and hope to the Pegasus Galaxy.

In example; one year, the amount of hindromium ore through-out the galaxy was low. This is a valuable ore used for research and reaching super-hot places, such as the interior of a planet named Gaval. Without this ore, we wouldn't be able to reach the numerous cities of people who resided inside the planet.

Then the Wingless came and uncovered a massive amount of hundromium ore inside an asteroid. We've never had to worry about it since.

One year, a Wingless came and destroyed an entire nebula, revealing an unknown planet hidden within it's mists. We now have numerous colonies stationed on the planet's surface.

However, this year is different... this Drak person. Nobody is sure about him. His ability seems to be in altering people's memories. Yes, he's probably the one who did this to you. But the point is... well, he's done nothing to really benefit the galaxy yet. He's only used this force of space ninjas to search the planet for gifted people. Everytime he found someone with an unusual skill or ability, he would throw them out to some random planet, most within this galaxy.

Yes, I know you were sent a lot farther. Probably by accident. But... we know how to help you. Or rather, we know how you can help yourselves.

Brian: About time we found some direction in this mess! How?

Bernadine: We've found beacons coming from "SpaceShips" harbored on the other 3 planets in the Pegasus Galaxy. They all seem to be of the same sort you described you rode in. More than likely, they have gifted people such as yourselves. You need to find these people. Find out what EXACTLY you all have in common and see if they can help restore some of your memories.

Ritz: But... Spyke's power he used... do you think he's a-

Bernadine: Wingless? I wouldn't think so. There's never been 2 Wingless, and our city governor has never been wrong in selecting a Wingless. Plus the power you said he unleashed... I don't think a Wingless is capable of such attack force.

Brian: ... wow. This is pretty screwed up. So we have to go to 3 planets, grab some special people, and save the universe beofre Drak's evil plans are completed?

Bernadine: Well, no one ever said he was necessarily evil-

Spyke: But it's strongly implied.

Bernadine: Well... yes.

Brian: Then let's go save the universe! ... after I finish these cookies.

???: I've given you all the resources I have. Admit it; you lost them.

Drak: Dammit! I did not-... ok... I lost them. But it was because of your idiot ninja henchmen that I did!

???: They do exactly as you say. You alter memories, remember? I thought you'd just do that to make them do exactly as you say. Anyhow, I must leave. I need to return to my studies.

Drak: Fine... *He reviews a picture of Spyke unleashing a beam of energy in a demonic form at his two space-ninjas.* ... wait. Do you think... by any chance... well... that there could be two Wingless this year?

???: Doubtable. You know the rules on that. Why do you ask?

Drak: No reason...

Our heroes have a quest to fulfill!
Drak is at the center of it all!
The story truly begins.

Note: The name Bernadine is for my great-grandmother who passed away two weeks ago. Throughout her funeral, she was noted for always being someone who "took care of the home" and always kept it ready for when her children would return from their adventures. I thought it was appropriate.

And sorry if I bored you this episode, Kirby. But I kinda needed to make some plot points clear, let alone the name of the series sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:46 pm
ooo! For once.. I saw something.. You made a typo.
lol.

But you did a great job in setting up the plot.
I knew I liked Spyke.
xd

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:41 am
cool, my name's on this somewhere. >.<

I wasn't bored. today I have quite a long attenton span. IN fact, I do with a lot of stuff--how else would I have ever gotten through Tales of Symphonia? (freakin' longest video game EVER.) And this kinda reminded me of it.

I like it! More, please.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:19 pm
COOKIES FOR HAWK!!!

Seriously... Gaia needs to have cookies as an item.  

Gomenroia

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:24 pm
KirbyVictorious
cool, my name's on this somewhere. >.<

I wasn't bored. today I have quite a long attenton span. IN fact, I do with a lot of stuff--how else would I have ever gotten through Tales of Symphonia? (freakin' longest video game EVER.) And this kinda reminded me of it.

I like it! More, please.

OMG! Tales of Symphonia IS the longest video game ever! I got it for Christmas and didn't finish till the end of this summer xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:40 pm
omg. Funny.

I had a walkthrough, and I had to rent it about ten times before I finished. I miht as well have bought it...but it didn't have much replay value, ya know? Ick >.>  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff