Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
I heard.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wicked [whore]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:52 pm
I heard that Jensen Ackles is in a band.
I was wanting to know if any of you knew if that is true.
If it is, what's the name of it?
I'm DYING to listen to them.
From that episode 'Simon Says', he sings, and I fell in love. lol
Anyone know anything about it?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:03 pm
I haven't heard of him being in a band... But I know he's performed... There's this vid floating around on the internet... Of Jensen singing at a friend's wedding... lol. Singing with another guy... Some song...  

fpvs
Vice Captain

wicked [whore]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:05 pm
fpvs
I haven't heard of him being in a band... But I know he's performed... There's this vid floating around on the internet... Of Jensen singing at a friend's wedding... lol. Singing with another guy... Some song...

Oh god..have to see it! lol
Well, my friend told me that she heard that he was in a band.
I was like..dude, I have to find out the name of it. lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:16 pm
wicked [whore]
fpvs

*hehe* If I come across the clip again, I'll post a link... And if I hear one way or another on the band, I'll let you know! smile  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:32 pm
fpvs
wicked [whore]
fpvs

*hehe* If I come across the clip again, I'll post a link... And if I hear one way or another on the band, I'll let you know! smile
yah.. i've heard some clip of him singing too... *also can't remember where she found it* Probably on some Jensen fansite.. just keep searching and i'm sure you'll find it.. it was only like 30 sec of him singing anyway.. and not very good quality.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:39 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs
wicked [whore]
fpvs

yah.. i've heard some clip of him singing too... *also can't remember where she found it* Probably on some Jensen fansite.. just keep searching and i'm sure you'll find it.. it was only like 30 sec of him singing anyway.. and not very good quality.

No... There's that... which I have saved in my Favourites on YouTube (fpvs). But I have also SEEN another song he sings... At a wedding... *hehe*

... I wonder if there are (m)any other Jensen-singing things out there on the net... The 30-sec song... The Wedding-Singer. (lol). And Dean-Singing REO Speedway.... smile  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:41 pm
fpvs
arsilverangel
fpvs
wicked [whore]
fpvs

No... There's that... which I have saved in my Favourites on YouTube (fpvs). But I have also SEEN another song he sings... At a wedding... *hehe*

... I wonder if there are (m)any other Jensen-singing things out there on the net... The 30-sec song... The Wedding-Singer. (lol). And Dean-Singing REO Speedway.... smile

AWWWW!!! i want to SEEEE him... and his sexy voice.. lol.. i mean he's not.. like... AMAZING... but he has talent.. stupid actors.. always able to sing and dance... and act... *is insanely jealous*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:44 pm
arsilverangel
AWWWW!!! i want to SEEEE him... and his sexy voice.. lol.. i mean he's not.. like... AMAZING... but he has talent.. stupid actors.. always able to sing and dance... and act... *is insanely jealous*

*haha* I'm far from impressed... He sang best in the episode... I'll give him that... He sung that song decently...

*sigh* Why do I feel pressured to find that clip of him singing? lol. You can actually barely see him... The other guy he's singing with... The guy playing the guitar... He's in the way.. lol. And it kinda looked like Jensen kept it that way... Making sure he was in between himself and the camera. lol  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:47 pm
fpvs
arsilverangel

*haha* I'm far from impressed... He sang best in the episode... I'll give him that... He sung that song decently...

*sigh* Why do I feel pressured to find that clip of him singing? lol. You can actually barely see him... The other guy he's singing with... The guy playing the guitar... He's in the way.. lol. And it kinda looked like Jensen kept it that way... Making sure he was in between himself and the camera. lol

lol.. feel pressured... xd
yah... Jensen's probably tired of watching himself on camera... so he hides when it's not mandatory xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:55 pm
arsilverangel
lol.. feel pressured... xd
yah... Jensen's probably tired of watching himself on camera... so he hides when it's not mandatory xd

*hehe* Possibly... I could totally believe that.... smile  

fpvs
Vice Captain

Professor Ben Bruckner
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:52 am
Hehe. If he was in a Band, I'd automatically download all of their songs and sit and just listen to it, whether I like it or not, and force myself to memorize all the lyrics and sing them everywhere I go. xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:04 am
I thought he was fairly decent singing the REO song. It wasn't like cringe-worthy or anything. I mean he's not like... awesome oh wow, but he does have talent. And I'm more into the not so finely tuned voices anyway, you know, kinda gravelly and well Jensen's voice is pretty good=P.  

orangexpopsicles

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:53 pm
wikked.love
I thought he was fairly decent singing the REO song. It wasn't like cringe-worthy or anything. I mean he's not like... awesome oh wow, but he does have talent. And I'm more into the not so finely tuned voices anyway, you know, kinda gravelly and well Jensen's voice is pretty good=P.

Yeah... See, if that was the first time I'd heard his voice? I'd totally be all, SQUEE! WOOT! ... But I've heard those other two things... And... *stares* That little snippit? I don't know where and when that was recorded... Or WHY... It was rather lowsy... Plus the whole not-have-pretty-Jensen-to-distract-from-singing probably wasn't a good thing.. lol..

*babbling due to caffeine*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:57 pm
fpvs
wikked.love

Yeah... See, if that was the first time I'd heard his voice? I'd totally be all, SQUEE! WOOT! ... But I've heard those other two things... And... *stares* That little snippit? I don't know where and when that was recorded... Or WHY... It was rather lowsy... Plus the whole not-have-pretty-Jensen-to-distract-from-singing probably wasn't a good thing.. lol..

lol.... aww.. so just blank those two horrible experiences from your mind and all shall be well again. xd  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:51 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs
wikked.love

lol.... aww.. so just blank those two horrible experiences from your mind and all shall be well again. xd

lol. I think I need a second good experience first... *HAHAHA* Maybe, should I actually get the opportunity to sit down with Jensen... For a drink... At the bar... *squeels* I should ask him to sing for me! *rofl*  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff