Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:02 am
fpvs
arsilverangel

lol.... aww.. so just blank those two horrible experiences from your mind and all shall be well again. xd

lol. I think I need a second good experience first... *HAHAHA* Maybe, should I actually get the opportunity to sit down with Jensen... For a drink... At the bar... *squeels* I should ask him to sing for me! *rofl*

yah.... it's funny how asking someone to sing for you usually causes them to NEVER want to sing for your.... *has tried to get her friend to sing for her on multiple occasions with little to no success*........... *cries* I want some good experiences too!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:20 am
never heard that he is in a band  

JulieDaGirl

JulieDaGirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:22 am
that would b awesome though  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:03 pm
JulieDaGirl
that would b awesome though

Mmm yes. But... no. Cause he has filming to do.. loooots of filming 3nodding  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

DeanWinchester

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:18 pm
as a singer, sorta, ocapella, what he's done on the show, is VERY hard and usually doesn't sound good.

and he did backup singing for his friend's garage band.

and he plays guitar, this is true.

and that's all i know, but i dont think his friend ever made any albums, but i could be wrong.

and yeah, if you ever find that wedding singing clip, i'd love to hear it.

and for those of you who remember, he sings in Hellhouse, and sounds pretty good. I mean, the guy can pitchmatch, which lots of people can't, but for those who dont remember, he sings along with the radio when he wakes sammy up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:07 am
DeanWinchester
as a singer, sorta, ocapella, what he's done on the show, is VERY hard and usually doesn't sound good.

and he did backup singing for his friend's garage band.

and he plays guitar, this is true.

and that's all i know, but i dont think his friend ever made any albums, but i could be wrong.

and yeah, if you ever find that wedding singing clip, i'd love to hear it.

and for those of you who remember, he sings in Hellhouse, and sounds pretty good. I mean, the guy can pitchmatch, which lots of people can't, but for those who dont remember, he sings along with the radio when he wakes sammy up.
gonk HOW DO I NOT REMEMBER THIS?!!!! Maybe I do.... but.... *goes to re-watch*... must make sure!

*after re-watching* OOOOOOOH!!!! 'TOOK MAH BABY AWAAAAAAY!!' That part? haha... yah.. he's so great xd  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

DeanWinchester

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:44 pm
^^
yeah, ocapella sucks to do though, which is why he didn't sound 'great' or anything. he sounded okay. women have it easier wtih ocapella... *shakes fist*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:44 pm
DeanWinchester
^^
yeah, ocapella sucks to do though, which is why he didn't sound 'great' or anything. he sounded okay. women have it easier wtih ocapella... *shakes fist*

lol... a swift kick to the nether regions should fix that blaugh

I couldn’t hear him TOO well to judge... but I also don’t know enough about singing to be able to pick up on the more important parts for judging whether he's a good singer or not...  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

DeanWinchester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:06 pm
well, he can sing. Unlike David Boreanaz. [Angel, from Angel, or Booth from Bones. Depending on what you watch.]

Like, I was once under the impression that everyone can sing, whether or not they're off key. He cannot sing. Tis painful.

And ocapella just means w/o music. So making him a soprano won't help. *Cringes* ... oww.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:45 pm
DeanWinchester
well, he can sing. Unlike David Boreanaz. [Angel, from Angel, or Booth from Bones. Depending on what you watch.]

Like, I was once under the impression that everyone can sing, whether or not they're off key. He cannot sing. Tis painful.

And ocapella just means w/o music. So making him a soprano won't help. *Cringes* ... oww.

Awww David Boreanaz... I dont remember him ever singing.. or trying to sing. lol... ocapella... terms i know not.. blaugh  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

DeanWinchester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:40 pm
In Angel. THe TV show...he "Sings" Mandy by Barry Manilow. *cringes* ... it was...horrible. Like, nightmare inducing. Although, now when someone says they can't sing, i dont say 'Everyone can sing." because that's not true..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:38 pm
DeanWinchester
In Angel. THe TV show...he "Sings" Mandy by Barry Manilow. *cringes* ... it was...horrible. Like, nightmare inducing. Although, now when someone says they can't sing, i dont say 'Everyone can sing." because that's not true..

lol. yah.. I'd say I can sing in like... a choir.. or with other people.. but on my own? gah no... at least i'm not tone deaf.. cause i like singing to my music.. and so i'd hate to hear myself singing it.. and singing badly.. bad-er than not tone deaf sweatdrop  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

ZackyBakerVengeance
Crew

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 am
i liked when he liped sung eye of the tiger  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:13 pm
I hiηk I'м aorablє ·.·´¯`·.·´`·.

I have a song on my iPod- called Just You, and apparently it is by Jensen, but I don't know if it is true or not. I could believe it though.

Also- Eye of the Tiger= epic win! Got the video on my iPod too < 333

The Green Tolly

emilie224

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 pm
jensen WANTED Dean to have a crappy singing voice. his character likes to sing but sucks at it, but in reality jensens way good.  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff