Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Dear God, I can't stand this anymore. -_-" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Ligne Noire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:01 am
For Christ's sake, I'm getting sick of it people cutting themselves and being depressed.
No offense, cutters/depressed people that read this, totally no offense.
But for ******** sake, I'm tired o' it. >_<
My mom's depressed, because of my grades and work and financial problems, while my dad is bangin' every whore he can find.
Some friends o' mine are back in their old habbits, cutting themselves, some even like to, let's say lit themselves on fire.
I'm tired of trying to help them, I'm tired o' trying to convince them life DOES NOT suck.
That their problem's aren't so bad at all, that they just want some attention.
I mean ffs, having no boy/girl friend isn't that bad. -_-"
You're father is an alcoholic, so what.
I mean, be glad you ain't in the alcoholic here, cutting your arms won't stop your dad's drinking habbits. >_<
TALKING, helps.
A SHRINK helps.
EVERYONE needs a shring, yes everyone.
And I need one, I want one. sad

Anyways, I'm not sure, shuould I drop some o' my 'friends' cause I'm pretty sick o' them..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:25 am
Hmm...

I have a friend who has a drunk for a father. But she keeps her family issues away from me. =o
I would have to say... If you tried to help them for a while, then stop and ignore them.
If they care about you, they'll ask why you stopped caring.
And if you get that far, then obviously you'll have their attention.
If you stop caring and talking to them, and they don't notice; screw em. =o
Friends would notice and care, not ignore back.
Sometimes people have problems that you can't fix, all you can do is give your opinion.
If I were you, I would be blowing up in their faces, like "ZOMG WILL YOU STOP GETTING DOWN ABOUT LIFE! BE HAPPY GOD DAMN IT!! HAPPPYYYY" >>; I'd say worse, but... It's not good advice. xD!! But yeah. Real problems/issues aren't meant to be broadcasted. And if your friends are doing that, they aren't being true to themselves, so why would you think they're being true to you?

Ounsrey

La Ligne Noire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:45 am
Yeah, you are right.
That's the only way to see if they're my friends and it made me thinking what about all my other "friends" smile You made the door somewhat wider for me. smile

And yeah, problems aren't to be broadcasted. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:57 am
I'm so glad I could help you out. ^^ I'll be your friend if you want. <3

Ounsrey

La Ligne Noire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:59 am
Ounsrey
I'm so glad I could help you out. ^^ I'll be your friend if you want. <3

Hehe, it's wierd people say: "I'll be your friend if you want" ^^;;
But sure. smile

Anyways back on topic. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:43 am
Haha. What's so wierd about that? I'm just blunt. It's a bad thing to be... Seriously. XD But I try not to be too blunt hehe. I mean, talking about problems and all does grab attention. But still... It's just because people don't find the bliss in everyday life and activities, everyone searches for something different. You should do what i'm doing, wait until everyone in the world is cutting themselves. Half of them with die. Then they'll say or think, "Well... Everyone's cutting now a days... It's getting dull and boring and so is the blade.. Hmm.. What happened to old things like soccer?" Then before you know it, all the old things will be appreciated once again. <3

Ounsrey

La Ligne Noire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:53 am
Hehe, yeah ... everyone is looking for something different.
Soccer, oh no, I don't like soccer. xD
No Fussball for me. smile
Golf, that's something more for me or adventuring in the mountains.
Hehe.
If we all could just appreciate the small, good things in life. smile
And not think about the bad ones. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:33 am
Exactly. Meh... I guess people just want to be noticed. It happens. I get that urge every now and then. Actually, I just like being different. <3 Heh. But yeah, my dad loves to golf and play guitar. He taught me how to golf. And in school, i'm always good at it now too. XD!

Ounsrey

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:16 pm
My dads an alchoholic and he smokes, so what? I dont care. I'm happy the way he is.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:34 pm
dont' completely ditch them...if they're having probelms then just help them, don't let them drag u down, if they really bother u find oher ones but don't just liek completely ignor your other ones you know?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:37 pm
You know, the simple way, for the ones that claim they like it, and how to weed out the fake cutters from the real... ignore them, simple as, if they are fake they will stop when they realise it gives them no attention, where as it gives everyone more time to focus on the real depressives.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:22 pm

Mmm.. I agree with Rellik San. Some just say that just for show or attention. No one likes an Attention whore. Well. I know I don't. I'm not so sure about you but anywhos...

Focus on the true friends. Weed em' out. Figure whose seriously doing it and whose not. If the ones who are really doing it, try to help them. Tell them to talk to you or something. My friends are really open to me, and even one of my friends got a shrink because I told her mother about the problem.

Now she be happy and stuffage. -nodnod-

Stick with those friends who are doing it. Ditch the ones who aren't.

That's what I would do.

Hope I helped a bit.

-Hikaru Akumu-

Hikaru Akumu

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:02 am
JUST IGNORE THEM.Well honestly at my place,ur so lucky enough to have friends like that.Me?My friends dont even know what the word 'emo' is. (by music and people)They dont understand anything I'm saying and s**t,they never knew what my music is.All they sing about is those of ours ******** good for nothin f** bands on the mainstream.It's really rare I see ones who likes the same pace as me in our place.But I dont mean,our country is innocent in the world of rock.No.What I mean is about people in my skul. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:21 am
If you really feel that way shouldn't you be telling all of that to your friends?

Ky-Kaisuke

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:50 pm
I'm in a depressed state of mind but I'm always in a happy mood and I don't cut myself it's called dealing with it duh in my oppinion life does suck but thats because you look at it that way I've never had a boyfriend so thats not somthing to complian about as for think it the worst that your fathers a drinker my father left my when I was 2 he thinks that gamboling he's life away his more important then his kids we don't even no were he is ever time we find him he moves as for the shrink think I don't need one I am one to my friends  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff