Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply More Off-Topic Fun (Post In The Bar Or Suffer)
Addictions and Phobias.... UNITE!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Riku 22

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:55 pm
Has the craze hit you? Are you mildly addicted to, or are currently suffering from a decrease in your chocolate (or any other) department??? Please share your addictions with us and we'll all cope and laugh at each others' expense lol
>Plz keep PG as much as possible sweatdrop <

Basically the rules are simple! You pretty much just read it if you read the intro paragraph! biggrin Yet once again,

1. Share w/ us your addictions to something, ie chocolate.
2. Prepare to be mocked for your insignificant, pathetic problem! For other people have greater, more complicated addictions! Like, being addicted to solitude while crammed into a 400 person sardine can!!! Muwahahahahahaa!!! twisted

And since this subject is on the slightly less entertaining side, we shall add an even more similarily dire subject!!! Like... unspeakable silly phobias!!! twisted

My personal most pressing phobias (both of which I have no idea what they're named) are:

1. Fear of being attacked by a shark in the shower.
2. Fear of washing your face in the sink incase there's a monster standing behind you.

And finally, yet this notion is totally absurd, tell us if you have both problems that are one in the same! Like mine for instance:

I hate peanut butter with a passion, I even get sever stomach aches when I eat a little bit, yet about once or so a month I'll go on a peanut butter binge and eat 2 or 3 giant spoonfulls with a tall glass of milk and receive no tummy aches! Weeeeeirrrrrd.... burning_eyes

Well I've done my part in creating this odd yet now somewhat interesting topic, so now it's your duty to make the magic happen. Go on then! Make the magic happen. I don't have all day. lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:48 pm
well, lets see...

phobias: (all are rather irrational, but i still have them sweatdrop )

1. i'm afraid of long awkward pauses, no idea why. william shatner is the scariest person ever to me because of that, i cant even watch the original star treks |>L<|
2. i have this wierd thing with my imagination that i've had as long as i can remember, of horrific things opening portals into my immediate area and attempting to pull me through when i'm in a certain room of my dads house or when i'm alone in a very dark & quiet room with only a dim light source (like moon light through a curtain) gonk
3. i'm afraid of disturbingly wrinkled things, like shar-pei dogs and extremely old people. no idea where that comes from at all sad
4. i'm paranoid about public restrooms, because i fear that i'll be using a public restroom when a fire or something happens and will be locked in by falling debris, forcing me to die in a alone in a disgusting bathroom stall.

um... thats pretty much it on strange fears. i've got no addictions to speak of... so thats it.  

Jin-of-Revamp
Crew

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:59 am
anyone who has been reading reiyoko's journal ish up-to-date on her addiction withdrawals gonk whee

she will post up her phobias when teh list ish complete xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:36 am
my addictions would be.

!. Coco Cola (no longer allowd that though due to my hospital stay.

2. Food from th fish and chip shop

3. Ribena

now fears umm not sure really.

1. Scared of heights.

nothing else really springs to mind after that  

Tenchi_ Masaki

Chibi Riku 22

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:22 am
Lol, yeah those all seem fairly normal. I thought for sure somebody in here was afraid of cheese or something like that, but you guys are too normal for me lol wink
I was inspired to make this topic last night in remembering when a friend of mine brought a list of phobias to school and we read them and made fun of them. Good times.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:13 am
Chibi Riku 22
Lol, yeah those all seem fairly normal. I thought for sure somebody in here was afraid of cheese or something like that, but you guys are too normal for me lol wink
I was inspired to make this topic last night in remembering when a friend of mine brought a list of phobias to school and we read them and made fun of them. Good times.

I know someone that is afriad of wooly clothing, she cringes when she sees it, but chase her with her it and she runs away screaming  

Tenchi_ Masaki

Chibi Riku 22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:30 am
Now that's funny! Chase somebody with something they're afraid of... Man that's always the best xd Like running around chasing somebody with a dookie on a stick xd (okay well maybe not the same entirely but ya get the point) dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:34 pm
Chibi Riku 22
Now that's funny! Chase somebody with something they're afraid of... Man that's always the best xd Like running around chasing somebody with a dookie on a stick xd (okay well maybe not the same entirely but ya get the point) dramallama

lol yeah pretty funny  

Tenchi_ Masaki

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:29 am
Phobias:

Social Anxiety
Mice & Rats
Big Spiders
Falling From High Places

Addictions:

Internet
Video Games
Anime
Caffinee
Girls
Cuteness
Tabletop Roleplaying
Watching Free Running
cuddling
teasing people

Also Jin you are addicted to alcohol blaugh Probably violence to >.>;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:15 am
i thought everyone knew i was a sake-holic, it was redundent to say that ._.

also for the violence, i'm actually not an addict of it. its an extension of my personal sadism, not an addiction.  

Jin-of-Revamp
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:10 pm
Mm.....that makes sense then.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:22 pm
^one month old^  

Jin-of-Revamp
Crew

King Monom

Dapper Archenemy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:14 pm
Let me see.....
Addictions: Anime, Manga, Computer, And Video games
Phobias: Spiders, Hights,and that's about all i can think of...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:14 am
Trichopathophobia - Fear of hair.

Peladophobia - Fear of bald people.

Melophobia - Fear of music.

Lachanophobia - Fear of vegetables.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - Fear of long words (can you even pronounce that word?)

Arachibutyrophobia - Fear of peanut butter getting stuck to the roof of your mouth.

Unatractiphobia - Fear of ugly people.

Dromophobia - Fear of crossing the road.

Pogonophobia - Fear of beards.

Linonophobia - Fear of string.  

starcannon

King Monom

Dapper Archenemy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:46 pm
I have arachnophobia and acrophobia, my brother told me the names of them!  
More Off-Topic Fun (Post In The Bar Or Suffer)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games