Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Worse fight due to racism Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:47 am
Mine? i kinda took out this dude...and he kinda scratched and bite me...it was bloody...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:06 pm
Smart.. But fighting doesn't help stop the hate.  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:09 pm
Accutly it dose...alot............
(im a nice person really)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:29 pm
Hm.. Well this guy said Chinese are cheap tiny eyed bastards and I kicked him in the balls. That's what I always do, a nice kick in the balls.  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:35 pm
t0shi0
Hm.. Well this guy said Chinese are cheap tiny eyed bastards and I kicked him in the balls. That's what I always do, a nice kick in the balls.
He had it comming...good job biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:41 pm
I'd say ignoring the racist bastards would be the best thing to do, but if all else fails, a good, hard punch in the face ought to do the trick. 3nodding  

Tokioka

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:25 pm
NOTE: This is a true story, Tamandrew (my brother can vouch for me) and a majority of his friends. I'm sure wiim has heard this one as well, albeit not as detailed.

In a time far, far away... I remember when I was quite younger (both little padawans in elementary school), my brother and I were called "chinks" (and a whole slew of other profanities) while we walked home from school by another kid and his friend. This abuse went on for weeks, until I finally had enough. I had snapped and I wanted a confrontation... to say the least.

As I approached them, (imagine the eyes of Dark Anakin in Star Wars Ep3 marching into the Jedi Temple) one of them ran away but the one that remained tried to fight me. I absorbed the hits and being too close to throw a return hit, I got him in a bear-hug instead. I crushed him with all my strength, lifting him off the ground. (To make light of the situation, it was like a Jedi using Force Crush minus the force.) He passed out relatively quickly and I let him go watching his head bounce on the sidewalk as he fell to the ground.

He lied there in unconciously for over 2-3 minutes although at that point I had no feelings other than hate and disgust for him. I didn't care. I resumed walking back home with my brother. The darkside had taken over me. In that moment, I couldn't have cared less if he had suffered a serious injury. I had left him for dead. I didn't even think of consequences... I just wanted to inflict pain, suffering... I wanted revenge... if something worst happened... it would be a bonus.

Ironically, now over 6-7 years later, my brother is somewhat friends with the guy I knocked out. He still jokes about the whole situation but still walks with a bit of a concern when he sees me. In fact I've walked past him once only to hear him stop talking and stop whatever it was he was doing. See kids? Fear leads to power and that leads to respect. He now claims it was never him who yelled the racist comments but rather his friend did. All things considered, taking out one of them silenced both of them.

The moral of the story: Never back down, never show weakness. You don't always have to fight but fighting isn't always a bad thing. Fear leads to power, power leads to respect. Don't put up with racism.

The darkside moral of the story: When dealing with two racists, breaking one of them will shut-up both of them. Fear is a product of hate, exploit it for your own benefit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:30 pm
tamcharles
NOTE: This is a true story, Tamandrew (my brother can vouch for me) and a majority of his friends. I'm sure wiim has heard this one as well, albeit not as detailed.

In a time far, far away... I remember when I was quite younger (both little padawans in elementary school), my brother and I were called "chinks" (and a whole slew of other profanities) while we walked home from school by another kid and his friend. This abuse went on for weeks, until I finally had enough. I had snapped and I wanted a confrontation... to say the least.

As I approached them, (imagine the eyes of Dark Anakin in Star Wars Ep3 marching into the Jedi Temple) one of them ran away but the one that remained tried to fight me. I absorbed the hits and being too close to throw a return hit, I got him in a bear-hug instead. I crushed him with all my strength, lifting him off the ground. (To make light of the situation, it was like a Jedi using Force Crush minus the force.) He passed out relatively quickly and I let him go watching his head bounce on the sidewalk as he fell to the ground.

He lied there in unconciously for over 2-3 minutes although at that point I had no feelings other than hate and disgust for him. I didn't care. I resumed walking back home with my brother. The darkside had taken over me. In that moment, I couldn't have cared less if he had suffered a serious injury. I had left him for dead. I didn't even think of consequences... I just wanted to inflict pain, suffering... I wanted revenge... if something worst happened... it would be a bonus.

Ironically, now over 6-7 years later, my brother is somewhat friends with the guy I knocked out. He still jokes about the whole situation but still walks with a bit of a concern when he sees me. In fact I've walked past him once only to hear him stop talking and stop whatever it was he was doing. See kids? Fear leads to power and that leads to respect. He now claims it was never him who yelled the racist comments but rather his friend did. All things considered, taking out one of them silenced both of them.

The moral of the story: Never back down, never show weakness. You don't always have to fight but fighting isn't always a bad thing. Fear leads to power, power leads to respect. Don't put up with racism.

The darkside moral of the story: When dealing with two racists, breaking one of them will shut-up both of them. Fear is a product of hate, exploit it for your own benefit.

HAHAHA that was Joel Coakley and his friend, Josh Lavigne, yes, Avril Lavigne's cousin, for real, anyways they learned from then on. I'm good friends with Joel, he was in my homeroom for much of highschool. Anyways, we both have respect and high regards. we do look back on that whole situation and laugh, hahhahahaha domokun

so bro, technically, you assaulted Avril Lavigne's Cousin and cousin's friend... way to be a celebrity basher! 3nodding  

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:43 pm
tamandrew
tamcharles

HAHAHA that was Joel Coakley and his friend, Josh Lavigne, yes, Avril Lavigne's cousin, for real, anyways they learned from then on. I'm good friends with Joel, he was in my homeroom for much of highschool. Anyways, we both have respect and high regards. we do look back on that whole situation and laugh, hahhahahaha domokun

so bro, technically, you assaulted Avril Lavigne's Cousin and cousin's friend... way to be a celebrity basher! 3nodding

okay 1) you must really really like star wars. 2) ignoring people like they're below you works also. i use to walk home and the stupid boys (in a lower grade) called me a variety of names such as fried rice, fortune cookies, wonton, and chopsticks... well chopsticks was used by a guy in the same grade and i actually like that one after a while... but that not the point. When i walked home they called me names and such and i always dreamed of bashing in their skulls and what not (i know i'm rather violent) but i kept thinking of the dishonor i'd bring to my parents and not to mention the bad mark on my permanant record if i were ever to get into a fight ( i did once though it wasn't racist and didn't get on my permanant record mrgreen ) but anyway the girls i walked home with were nice and i was nice to them and they told me to ignore so eventually i took their advice and pretened they were nothing. They'd try to provoke me and i'd just look at them for a second as if appraising a peice of merchandise and just walked on as if what i saw was worthless. I did gain the name b***h from them (i liked that name so much better) but they stopped 3nodding so when tempted to fight you can keep calm and keep in mind you really are better than they are of do what tamcharles did (only if you're super mad and know you can win) and kick their @$$ xp otherwise my way works too^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:53 pm
xD Yes you really must like StarWars. Amen to you my asain brother 3nodding Advantage of being a girl, they think they can pick on me but when they go too far it ends up in an a** kickin.Ignoring is not in my vocabulary.  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:57 pm
t0shi0
xD Yes you really must like StarWars. Amen to you my asain brother 3nodding Advantage of being a girl, they think they can pick on me but when they go too far it ends up in an a** kickin.Ignoring is not in my vocabulary.

really? it should be. ignoring is a great way to make people feel worthless xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:58 pm
if you want to be cocky to them, just say "i'll remember your face and name when I'll be employing people"

or just say "people like you create ignorance and I can see that you're not well educated, a well educated human being would not make arrogant statements nor would they state comments that undermine their own self-integrity."  

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:59 pm
tamandrew
if you want to be cocky to them, just say "i'll remember your face and name when I'll be employing people"

or just say "people like you create ignorance and I can see that you're not well educated, a well educated human being would not make arrogant statements nor would they state comments that undermine their own self-integrity."

oooo... those are good. but i like the first one the best xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:00 pm
I still find it more fun to tell people to die in Cantonese rather than get physical.  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:03 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
I still find it more fun to tell people to die in Cantonese rather than get physical.

and don't forget to say it with a smile on your face^^  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces