Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Biggest Fear Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:46 pm
Simple. post ur biggest fears...

Mine=America lauches a nuke at russia
Russia fights back, england joins in the bash, england gets killed by 2 nukes, europe revenges russia, nuclear war...then some1 relases a metal gear and this dude called snake has to like destroy it and go into random places with guards that get '!' marks on thier heads when they see something strange gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:10 pm
bugs.. or maybe drowning. actually.. =| i'm not too sure what my biggest fear is.  

[priscilla]

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:12 pm
Yeh drowning or being hung are pretty nasty... a slow and agonising death... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:35 pm
paper cut on the eye ball or paper cut on the neck..... sweatdrop  

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:38 pm
tamandrew
paper cut on the eye ball or paper cut on the neck..... sweatdrop

Also, papercuts in-between your fingers and toes.... eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:40 pm
I fear that one day fear will consume me. Leaving a Dark Jedi Lord where a young Jedi Knight once stood.

"Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering." -Master Yoda  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:45 pm
Fear it self. And actually haning is painless. It snaps something on your neck and you die in second.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:51 pm
tamcharles
I fear that one day fear will consume me. Leaving a Dark Jedi Lord where a young Jedi Knight once stood.

"Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering." -Master Yoda

eh... seriously... that's ....yeah... like star wars too much.... stare

@toshio: actually that's not true. getting hanged can take a while. for some people it can last up to half an hour.
my fear is... i run out of electricity and the world will no longer have internet access or sattelite t.v. or stop producing the music i want to hear eek gonk  

yalie5

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:54 pm
yalie5
tamcharles

@toshio: actually that's not true. getting hanged can take a while. for some people it can last up to half an hour.
my fear is... i run out of electricity and the world will no longer have internet access or sattelite t.v. or stop producing the music i want to hear eek gonk

technically if the rope breaks, you're a free man. though, if you're still alive after a firing line, the Commanding Officer will point a pistol at your heart and shoot it while you're still standing, or tied to the post. neat eh?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:55 pm
Well I don't have Sinophobia.
I'm pretty sure I have the following.
♥ Acrophobia/Altophobia
♥ Apiphobia
♥ Atychiphobia
♥ Cenophobia/Centophobia
♥ Ecclesiophobia [Not my fault people won't quit]
♥ Entomophobia/Insectophobia
♥ Kopophobia-

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:56 pm
tamandrew
yalie5
tamcharles

technically if the rope breaks, you're a free man. though, if you're still alive after a firing line, the Commanding Officer will point a pistol at your heart and shoot it while you're still standing, or tied to the post. neat eh?

well if the rope breaks yeah run for it but what are the chances of that happening. and if you survive the firing line i was uner the impression the commanding officer would just put a bullet through your skull. and sure... i suppose it's neat. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:58 pm
I have a new fear, star wars freaks gonk  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:00 pm
t0shi0

lol... but seriously... they are quite scary. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:02 pm
yalie5
t0shi0

And when they decribe stuff using scenes from Starwars. -shudders- I'm wouldn't be surprised if they remember every word in the movie  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:04 pm
t0shi0
yalie5
t0shi0

And when they decribe stuff using scenes from Starwars. -shudders- I'm wouldn't be surprised if they remember every word in the movie

lol but i think there are a degree of freaks. 3nodding  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces