View Results

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:13 pm
I know you are all thinking this, so I'm just going to say it, WHY is the beginning of the game THREE HOURS long? That made me very irratated and angery because I wanted to get back to Sora.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:26 am
i didn't mind, mostly coz i had patience and was quite happy to play as someone besides Sora it just made the time that Sora came back even better......suprisingly he looked good in his old clothes when he came out of his egg flower thingy......anyone agree?  

Takaho

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:38 am
Sorry, but he looks better in his new clothes. His old clothes remind me of Mickey Mouse (the shoes).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:23 am
umm, maybe its just me? but i like roxas better than sora. after playing 2 games with sora i wanted there to be a little change, am i right? roxas is madd cool too.  

surfrdude989

Greenk4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:12 pm
The game was meant to be more story than action. as you have ALL seen you fight 1 enemy every 6 cutscenes for some reason. they wanted to sum it all up to end the series there. What would have been better was if you defeat Xemnas like normal but then have the next game have the Org. and Melificent join up and Bring back all 13 Org. Members. THAT would have been CooL!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:09 pm
first of all there were ALOT of storyline in it, but also because it would be importaint to explain who Roxas was and how he thought... you need to have a bond to the character for the story to be intersting... by having you spend so much time with him (a week ingame) you gain an oppinion about him, this helps to make the later scenes with him more dynamic, and its also a great buildup to when Sora finally appears...

I mean, at one point I felt sad Because Roxas would now return into Oblivion, but I also almost had a joygasm when Sora emerged from the pod...

Also worth noting is that it would seem a little weird if the hero of the previous game took a break from his big adventure to go over a tutorial... I dont know how much you played the first game, but when I left off he was effing lvl 100, Believe me, he knew the drill... It would be easier to have the little amnesia boy Roxas learn how to fight...  

iceman_dk

Greenk4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:04 pm
I guess you're right. but that overdose of story was a little much for me. Being I played KH1 a lot mainly for the battles, I thought KH2 was a little boring, Action-wise. But I did think Showing Raxas how to slap Seifer around was cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:19 pm
I was happy playing as Roxas. I didn't even notice it was three hours.  

Zeon Kaiton

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:53 am
I never noticed it was 3 hours long.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:38 pm
Skip all the scnes you can beat it in 45 minutes if you don't fool around.

TsDL

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:32 pm
Sounds possible. but people who start the game will be forced to see the cutscenes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:04 am
Wow yeah, it was a long entry, but for me it only took two hours cause I was determined to get Sora Back!!!!!!!! xp xp xp

But then when I got to that point...... crying crying I couldn't let Roxas go!!!! I was having to much fun with the Emo, Spikey Blond Kid. crying And the whole episode with Axel and *sniff sniff* crap I'm reliving the moment in my head gonk

Any way, yes, it was really long and for the first time playing it, I was quite annoyed cause I really wanted to cut down some heartless as Sora, I was so prepped for it when i started.
I was just like "YEAH, Time to woop some butt with my very blunt Key." honestly, that would hurt getting smacked in the head with the key blade. Sheesh, and its solid metal to boot!!!! No wonder the heartless fear it. I would too

Anyway...

-2 long hours later in the game-

crying crying crying why Roxas why, Dang you Diz, Dang you!!!  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:50 pm
lol. that was funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:24 pm
I know, the beginning was TOO long in my opinion. I like shorter beginnings so that I can play into the 'meat' of the game quicker  

aleina1

Greenk4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:18 am
as long as i know how to play and they give me an idea of what to do I'll be fine.  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff