Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O rly!?
  Ya rly!!
View Results

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:37 pm
Yeah! Me and my cousin were watching a bit of Naruto tonight and I became more interested than before! Seems interesting, and I wana learn more! <3 But some people can't talk about a certain topic without going off it, so I suppose that we can all talk about something different too! Just remember; no bumping! LOL!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:46 pm
Fair enough. I suppose my favorite character in Naruto is Kakashi Sensai. He's the numba one in my book! Not only can he copy jutsu, but he also can summon earth dogs, and create a lightning blade! He's the best guy around, don't care what you other people say. talk2hand

Kidding, but he is my favorite ninja. 3nodding  

Sharovon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:51 pm
Sharovon
Fair enough. I suppose my favorite character in Naruto is Kakashi Sensai. He's the numba one in my book! Not only can he copy jutsu, but he also can summon earth dogs, and create a lightning blade! He's the best guy around, don't care what you other people say. talk2hand

Kidding, but he is my favorite ninja. 3nodding

LOL! My fave would have to be Sakura, Naruto, or Rock Lee. They're all kewl and stuff, but me and my cousin were talking about it months ago and when she asked who my fave male ninja was, I said it was Naruto. She then said if there was no Naruto, then I told her I'd pick Rock Lee. XD But yeah! Kakashi Sensei is very funneh too! XD My fave jutsu is the one where the person copies someone else's looks! I made one of my characters turn into Naruto once. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:06 pm
That's pretty neet. If I could have a jutsu, I would have to pick the shadowclone jutsu, that way I could get everything done, in like a fraction of the time it regularly takes.

((Shadowclone jutsu makes 100 or more copies of oneself. So ya know. mrgreen ))  

Sharovon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:18 pm
That reminds me of that one commercial I saw on TV today; "Let's take some high speed from your internet!" *looks at each other with curiosity* *man does so and gets done in about 10 seconds* *woman swears because her husband did it so fast* LOL! XD But anyway, I would like my jutsu because I would beat up someone and then turn to someone else and I wouldn't even get in trouble! Revenge on my own bullies! MWAHAHAHA! >=D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:32 pm
I knew there would be a Naruto thread in a matter of time! blaugh
Just gotta say.......AKATSUKI!

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:56 pm
atomic_popsicle
I knew there would be a Naruto thread in a matter of time! blaugh
Just gotta say.......AKATSUKI!

LOL! XD Your prayer was answered by one of Gurdy's prophits! LOL! I'm on a quest of trying to find out what ninjutsu means! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:17 pm
~Gurdy's saint has arrived~

I'm a fan of Yakushi Kabuto and Gekkou Hayate.

They're great... I've seen over 200 or so Naruto episodes yo...

~Gurdy's saint has left to tend to the hotdog gardens~

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:41 pm
RedWorld
LOL! XD Your prayer was answered by one of Gurdy's prophits! LOL! I'm on a quest of trying to find out what ninjutsu means! whee

Ninjutsu is a form of martial art, in the anime it makes ninjutsu look special but in all actuality this martial art doesn't include special little incantations and spell-like things of that sort.

Ninjutsu requires utmost balance in the ball of one's foot when it comes to the movements, sort of cat-like movements, those who are masters of ninjutsu, or ninjas as better known, have complete controll of all body movements and know how to balance their weight and other elements for the best results since walking is nothing more than controlled falls.

Ninjas also have vast knowledge of the vital points in another's body, its an essential in their fighting arts. Ninjas use their ninjutsu strengths not to overpower an enemy but to overcome them with percise aim, strength in a selected body part of choice, and etc.

There you go, all the information you need, Red-chan.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:35 pm
MizukiKazakaru
RedWorld

Ninjutsu is a form of martial art, in the anime it makes ninjutsu look special but in all actuality this martial art doesn't include special little incantations and spell-like things of that sort.

Ninjutsu requires utmost balance in the ball of one's foot when it comes to the movements, sort of cat-like movements, those who are masters of ninjutsu, or ninjas as better known, have complete controll of all body movements and know how to balance their weight and other elements for the best results since walking is nothing more than controlled falls.

Ninjas also have vast knowledge of the vital points in another's body, its an essential in their fighting arts. Ninjas use their ninjutsu strengths not to overpower an enemy but to overcome them with percise aim, strength in a selected body part of choice, and etc.

There you go, all the information you need, Red-chan.

K! Thankies! ^^  

RedWorld

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:01 pm
I like the sickly guy who ran the fighting duels.

Was he Hayate? I can't remember.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:47 am
Rock Lee is my favorite. He's so weird but so awesome at the same time mrgreen
Gaara rocks too  

silverwings317

Odins_Ravens

Dapper Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:47 pm
You know I have honestly gotten tired and bored of Naruto just after the suske retrieval arc. After that it really just got boring and was the same repetitive thing over and over. Not even shuupuden was that interesting.

Sorry for any bad spelling, I haven't really watched in ages.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:03 pm
i don't know why everyone likes sasuke, he's a pain in the butt rolleyes talk2hand

lakita_phoenix

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:41 pm
honestly i dont really like sasuke i always needs to seek revenge on something  
General Discussion/Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games