Contact information for Casting Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:40 pm
This is very important. Those who wish to be on the show of Supernatural have to be in a possition to actually BE in the show. So. If you live to far away, don't have the money, don't have the skills, to young, or don't have the documentation to work in Canada DO NOT CALL THESE NUMBERS! This is very important. Casting directors don't have the time or patience to work with 14 year old wanna-be's, who live in Denmark, who have never acted, have no way of getting to Vancouver, and just want to be on set to fawn over Jared and Jensen.

(Also very important) However, for the select few who live in or around the Fraiser Valley and have the skills and means, this is for you. However, before calling any of these numbers you should have an talent agent working for you, as casting departments will not take you seriously (and won't give you the time of day either) if you do not have a professional working on your side. Look in the yellow pages under "talent" and expect to pay a $50-$100 fee for your agent.

Again! DO NOT CALL THESE NUMBERS!
unless instructed too by a talent agent.

Contact information:
SUPERNATURAL - Season 2

Supernatural Films Inc.
Exec. Prod: Eric Kripke, Robert Singer, McG, John Shiban, Kim Manners
Prod: Peter Johnson, Cyrus Yavneh
Director: Various
DOP: Serge Ladoucer
PM: George Grieve
PC: Yale Kussin
LM: Russ Hamilton, Paul Lougheed
ALM: Andrea Connacher, John Mio
PD: Jerry Wanek
Cast: Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles
Casting: Coreen Mayrs, Heike Brandstatter
Extras: LA Hilts
Scheduale : Jul 12 - Apr 7/07
529-1466 fax: 529-1444

(found at http://www.bcfilmcommission.com/ and check out http://www.hollywoodnorthreport.com/ )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:59 pm
*bump* for good measure... *wishes she could go back on set, but the locations are sort of secret and the episode she was in was a bit of a fluke*  

Power thru Control
Crew

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:22 pm
Power thru Control
*bump* for good measure... *wishes she could go back on set, but the locations are sort of secret and the episode she was in was a bit of a fluke*

Yah.. I suppose you could sticky this post.. it's got good information on it... I'd love to visit too... and I dont care about secrets.. I'd be walkin allllllll around Vancouver scouting for them.... walking for a month if it takes that long... but I WILL find them xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:45 pm
arsilverangel
Power thru Control

Yah.. I suppose you could sticky this post.. it's got good information on it... I'd love to visit too... and I dont care about secrets.. I'd be walkin allllllll around Vancouver scouting for them.... walking for a month if it takes that long... but I WILL find them xd

*sigh* If/when I return, I'll be staying at the Sutton Hotel... Frequenting the Gerard Lounge every night... And trekking around Burnaby during the day, in search of big white trucks! lol  

fpvs
Vice Captain

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:06 pm
fpvs
arsilverangel
Power thru Control

*sigh* If/when I return, I'll be staying at the Sutton Hotel... Frequenting the Gerard Lounge every night... And trekking around Burnaby during the day, in search of big white trucks! lol

Well you're garenteed to find a filming that way, but remeber, Vancouver IS the northern hollywood. There are DOZENS of films going on at any given time. I'll contact my friend Tina, she lives in Vancouver and is good friends with the crew of Supernatural. They tend to give her hints to where filming is going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:27 pm
Power thru Control
Well you're garenteed to find a filming that way, but remeber, Vancouver IS the northern hollywood. There are DOZENS of films going on at any given time. I'll contact my friend Tina, she lives in Vancouver and is good friends with the crew of Supernatural. They tend to give her hints to where filming is going on.

gonk .... that's so cool to have contacts there... I really really should go... try to pry my way into the business...  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Nurse Hades

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:41 pm
Awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:35 pm
XD I'm a 14 year old. Wannabe, most likely. -_-

No acting experience. That's a lie! xp I've been in three theater performances, two of which I played very important roles in.

Too bad I'm too young though. sad

Professor Ben Bruckner
Crew

DaCowTakao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:26 am
Unaverage Fanboy

No acting experience. That's a lie! xp I've been in three theater performances, two of which I played very important roles in.

It doesn't matter how young you are! As long as you set your mind to something, you can get it!

Or so said my fortune cookie, at least...

Bleh, I'm not even a fourteen year old wannabe.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:58 pm
DaCowTakao
Unaverage Fanboy

It doesn't matter how young you are! As long as you set your mind to something, you can get it!

Don't worry, you'll get there someday. biggrin

Professor Ben Bruckner
Crew

DaCowTakao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:36 pm
Unaverage Fanboy
DaCowTakao
Unaverage Fanboy

In two years! crying

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:22 pm
DaCowTakao
Unaverage Fanboy
DaCowTakao
Unaverage Fanboy

In two years! crying

It may be a long wait, but it'll be so worth it. I can't wait until I'm 17. biggrin

Professor Ben Bruckner
Crew

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:15 pm
arsilverangel
Power thru Control

gonk .... that's so cool to have contacts there... I really really should go... try to pry my way into the business...

*shrugs* heck, if I can be on TV anyone can. I barely tried.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:20 pm
Unaverage Fanboy

Theatre's a great way to get experience. I was in theatre and I went through some bumpy times, but Im a better actress because of it. Now I can pretty much deal with anything when it come to stage fright or stress. The guy who played my husband killed himself half way through the show one night and we kept going. And a year later, when I was playing a main character and had no understudy, I got pnemonia, tonsilitis, streap throaght, pink eye in both eyes, a middle ear infection, and my ear drum ruptured on stage all on the first day of performances! I was a wreak but I survived (thank god).  

Power thru Control
Crew

Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas