Reply Lee's Other Loves (LOL) for all your pairing needs
why you think you should be rock lee's GF!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:29 pm
i think cause i love rock lee and i know everything about him and i love him soooooooooo much i even know his BLOOD TYPE!!!!!!
o_O creepy i know!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:52 pm
#1 GF Of Rock Lee
i think cause i love rock lee and i know everything about him and i love him soooooooooo much i even know his BLOOD TYPE!!!!!!

I know his blood type too. stare
I have lots and lots of info on him XD

`[Viper]
Captain

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:03 pm
Viper.Luff
#1 GF Of Rock Lee

I know his blood type too. stare
I have lots and lots of info on him XD

same!!!!!!! mrgreen we r like wow!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:27 am
i think i should be with lee because i really understand how he felt when he was younger (he was so adorable when he was younger ^^)and nobody really belived in him cause i never really had many friends either and i was often lonely myself and he was still able to suceed no matter what anybody else said to be honest...i cried a little when i saw lee's past its so sad Y_Y and i really love lee alot heart  

hackedbykumintheface

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:36 pm
~needle~kitty~
i think i should be with lee because i really understand how he felt when he was younger (he was so adorable when he was younger ^^)and nobody really belived in him cause i never really had many friends either and i was often lonely myself and he was still able to suceed no matter what anybody else said to be honest...i cried a little when i saw lee's past its so sad Y_Y and i really love lee alot heart

man i know how u feel!!! he was aooooooooooooo cute when he was little!!!
I LOVE ROCK LEE!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:44 pm
I Think Lee should be mine because I really do love him, and I know how he flet when he was litte, I too was made fun of, becuase of what I wore ect, but... I also really love his personality, He is determined and all around loveable.
And I really hate it when my frinds make fun of me for it... Sometimes I really feel I need a life, but I still Love him no matter what..
Becuause..well.... He means everything to me.

God i feel realyl dorkey, but thats how I feel, and I'm seirously considoring theripy.

Oh and knowing his bloodtype is not all that mutch, You can find it anywahere...
-_-;;

Heloo Penguin

Samurai no Aku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:32 am
I mean a can't just a guy just how they look right? so i say, my sisters brothers and friend once said that if you are a bad-tempered one then Lee-sama will be sad cuz you yell at him and the bad-tempered one will go all soft; in my view is that all that are bad-tempered is good with lee-sama. Maybe me! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:44 pm
I think I should be Rock Lee's GF because I love him. I respect him. I don't care what he does, except when he's about to get killed. And I know he's loyal, and I'd be loyal to him. He's so unlucky with the other girls, and I feel sympathy for him. We are also born on the same day, so that's 2xs the cake biggrin . If he were about to die, I'd step in and take the final blow. And if he were real, I would tell him "I love you", and mean it.

That's why I believe I should be Lee-kun's Girlfriend.

mardona complex

Heloo Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:28 am
Uchiha Neko of Konoha
I think I should be Rock Lee's GF because I love him. I respect him. I don't care what he does, except when he's about to get killed. And I know he's loyal, and I'd be loyal to him. He's so unlucky with the other girls, and I feel sympathy for him. We are also born on the same day, so that's 2xs the cake biggrin . If he were about to die, I'd step in and take the final blow. And if he were real, I would tell him "I love you", and mean it.

That's why I believe I should be Lee-kun's Girlfriend.

MMm....
Cake heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:48 am
I think we should all share in this love for Lee.
But in the event it were up to me, I would be his girlfriend because I truly love him. All my inspiration would be because of him. He his always very protective and very sweet. Kind of a "would do anything for you" kind of guy. If he were real, just a fantasy, I would definitely tell him I loved him, no joke, and hope he would love me back. He is just...ah, Lee-Kun, I heart YOU~! Something about him makes him seem so perfect, but he is far from it. And I also have to say, he is barely appreciated in the series. Boy if he were real, he'd be on the run, training, as well as running from us fangirls. mrgreen

`Mei-chan

CaffineFreekar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:39 pm
I think I should be his girlfriend because we both specialize in taijutsu, are doubted by all around us, and look the same. We also both love Gai-sensei!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:00 am
Err...I umm...look like gaara?  

Cheerwine Reborn

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:55 pm
I should because I am a lot like him cuz I am a running freak and I find myself thinking, "ok! If I don't run over 10 laps I have to do 20 sit-ups when I get home!" Also because he would probably like me since I look soo much like Sakura 3nodding also because I am not afraid to ask someone out. xp If Lee was real I would go up to him and ask him out with the nice-guy pose. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:01 pm
`Mei-chan
I think we should all share in this love for Lee.
But in the event it were up to me, I would be his girlfriend because I truly love him. All my inspiration would be because of him. He his always very protective and very sweet. Kind of a "would do anything for you" kind of guy. If he were real, just a fantasy, I would definitely tell him I loved him, no joke, and hope he would love me back. He is just...ah, Lee-Kun, I heart YOU~! Something about him makes him seem so perfect, but he is far from it. And I also have to say, he is barely appreciated in the series. Boy if he were real, he'd be on the run, training, as well as running from us fangirls. mrgreen

FANGIRLS UNITE!!!!! xd xp whee 4laugh ninja  

one_smart_cucumber

oOLadyLilithOo

Lover

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:18 pm
because i love him and he loves me heart heart heart heart heart heart see he agrees
User Image

User Image
User Image  
Lee's Other Loves (LOL) for all your pairing needs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out