Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
ghosts at school Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skulls_Proserpina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:46 pm
Today I was in the blacked out room, where we watch movies. the lights weren't working so we were just sitting in the dark, we're making a lot of nosie(we're a drama class). then I saw a tall, thin, white swrily thing by the door. I couldn't tell what it was but it stayed there for a mintue and looked around, then it went away.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:15 am
How big was it?
And are there many smokers at your school?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Skulls_Proserpina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:26 pm
Lord Jagged
How big was it?
And are there many smokers at your school?

quite big it was a tall as the door. there are many smokers at my school but they do not smoke inside the classrooms. teachers are never too far away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:37 pm
Well it could simply be that whatever it was just looking, like anyone else would stop to look at something that catches its attention. Or it could be any number of other things.  

Erebean

Maya Lunasa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:04 pm
sometimes in my science classroom i just feel constipated and when i go to the next class i fell better question but i don't see anything like you did maybe its just that i'm thinking too hard xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:31 pm
I saw something and heard it in my school bathroom and made sure i was the only one in there i was in there.I heard an english serious voice saying whats wrong with you chap.  

hendryboy

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:35 am
i had a ghost follow me to school once. there's this ghost that haunts me and follows me around, and last year in class, i felt something watching me. so i turned and looked at the door and there was someone looking in (there's a window on the door), but when i saw them they were turning around as if they didn't want me to see them. there was no one out there, i would've been able to hear them. i could see through it, and it dissapeard almost as quickly as i saw it.

i know it's the same ghost as the one that follows me around, because it had shoulder-length, staight brown hair and it looked like a girl around...maybe.....12-14 years old. once i got a quick vision of a girl like that, and sometimes i can feel another girl's presence around me when no one is there, or hear a girl's voice

it's cool you spotted a ghost in school and you were able to see it for a few seconds! i wonder if anyone else saw it........you should research the school's history and see if there were any deaths in it or something.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:20 pm
i never saw a ghost @ school but i have 1 in my house  

xGothgirlx14

BellaBRUTAL

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:19 am
My school has a ghost in the girls bathroom. She turns on all of the sinks when we are in the stalls. I never saw her, though. Your lucky you saw one. Research the school like animehotaru19 said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:24 pm
Ghost.
I wish my school was haunted.

Kairi Soras Everything

hashti_mue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:20 am
in my school, when i was in elementary, there are times that i hear sounds calling my name and sometimes they are imitating the voices of my classmates then when i heard it i look at a certain place, place where i knew i heard the voice came from but sadly to say i didn't see anything.. then 1 time when we are playing ( with my friend ) we sat at 1 of the stair that my school had , we saw a girl wearing white clothes and take note she is floating... because we are shocked with what we saw we shout and run...

after i graduate elementary i thought that i will never heard that kind of voice again but i'm wrong because when i transfer to another school for high school i also experienced calling my names by unknown people/spirits. but not only that there are times that i can see foot/feet of a human in comfort room (of course the door is closed) but i don't know if it is a ghost/spirit or human.. it is just weird because i saw the feet in tip-toe position then it didn't move it is already 20 minutes but still it didn't move... just weird.... after seeing that i just laugh!! biggrin

then when i reach college i also felt and saw that kind of experienced.... domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:00 pm
No ghosts in my school that I know of. High School was traumatic enough without a ghost. But there is a ghost at my work.

I work at a movie theater and one day I was opening the concession stand and walked in the back where we wash dishes and I heard a voice, it was very faint like someone saying "hey" And whenever I walk by auditorium 5 I see something close to the ground kinda zip around the corner, like a shadow on a shadow.
One of my managers said he was watching a movie before we opened and he was going down the stairs to leave and he saw somebody standing beside the exit door then disappear.
I have a good friend who works in the projection booth and by projector 12, you get the most eerie feeling and have to run, turn on the movie, and run away as fast as you can. I used to go up and start movies with her and did this too before I knew she had the same eerie feelings.
It's a very new theater, I started working there as soon as it opened and no one has died in in but the land around it used to be woods where several bodies had been found. sometimes in the 50's
IDK kinda freaky. lol.  

Geirhildr the Merciful

Xx_Dark_soul_Eater_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:15 pm
Well it could of been a ghost. Have you asked any one els at your school if they ever seen anny thing simlilar to what you saw. In most of the houses I lived in growing up in I've had ghost in and so I got so use too seeing them that I've become num to the Ahh it a ghost factor, its more cool there a nother one. If I could make a liveing at ghost hunting I would love to hunt them for my for the rest of my life.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 pm
I have two GREAT school ghost stories for you.

The first takes place back when I was in the first-second grade. At the time I was living on a military base in Scotland, which in and of itself was awesome. But one day the class had just got done cleaning up the 'recess/play time' toys, which included a plastic container of lego-ish-things. Now the school had just had the shelves replaced and the bucket was pushed back towards the wall when suddenly it fell! The whole shelf toppled over, dumping all the toys onto the floor. Now that was strange because it when it fell, it fell away from the wall. Not towards the wall, which would have made more sense since thats where most of the weight was being put. What makes me KNOW that it was a ghost is because a few days later I saw the figure of a young boy walking by the shelves. I got just enough time to realize what I was looking at... then he vanished. (PS. Nessie is real! I got to see it when my parents drove past the Loch.)

The 'second' strange thing that happened to me, happened here... in the states... in another shcool. I was in the fourth grade, one of the last years in which teachers will through Holiday parties in class. You remember, those parties that started in the middle of the day and lasted till you left. Well this day just happened to be... you guessed it Halloween! We (the students) were all working on something when one girl stood up and went to the back of the room to sharpen her pencil in the ELECTRIC sharpener. It wouldn't work, she got someone else to try.. still nothing. The teacher even tried and it still didn't work. Everything else in the class room was working, so there was no reason why the sharpener shouldn't be working either. About half an hour later, someone else tried... still nothing. The teacher tried unplugging the machine and then plugging it back in, we tried plugging in another sharpener.... that one worked!!  

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 pm
Skulls_Proserpina
Today I was in the blacked out room, where we watch movies. the lights weren't working so we were just sitting in the dark, we're making a lot of nosie(we're a drama class). then I saw a tall, thin, white swrily thing by the door. I couldn't tell what it was but it stayed there for a mintue and looked around, then it went away.

It might have been a ghost... but it also might've been something else. I would suggest doing a search on student tragedies or deaths that are located to the school.  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff