Faeria

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo_Zephyr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:28 am
Faeria-

A small village in a mountain valley surrounded on all sides. To get there can take some work unless you've lived there long enough to know the shortcuts. A river, that gets its water from the yearly mountain snow, runs straight through one of the mountains carving out a cave many of the children love to explore and is an easy passage from the village to the nearby lake on the other side. A huge ornate gate has been placed infront of it though to protect from intruders even with few knowing of this villages existance.

Trees are abundant in this village and are great for the multiple tree houses and secret forts. Homes are simple made from straw and wood and are scattered througout the forest community. The monsters have been cleared from the village so it is a safe place that will only get some mountain fiends once in a great while.

It's most noticable feature is in a great clearing in the center of the mountain valley is a huge crystal planted in the earth that supplies Faeria with an abundant source of protection. All the village inhabitants wear a piece of this stone to remember where they came from and it has been said to have magical properties that can be used to heal them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:27 pm
Zephyr could hear nothing, but his mother's sobbing. "I ssssuuuppose it's time you leeeeeeefft..." she whimpered out finally as the sun seemed to disappear behind the mountains. Finally being released from her grasp he headed out the door. "I can't believe I am finally going to the Academy..." He said aloud as he closed the door behind him the sound of his mothers tears finally dieing away. "I know me either." Turning in a complete circle Zephyr couldn't find the one who spoke.

"Ha" Landing infront of him from the trees was a boy not much younger than Zephyr. "and soon I'll be there too." It was one of Zephyr's oldest friends Tao. "and I'll be waiting to show off everything I learned when you do..." Replied Zephyr.

With Tao by his side the two of them walked to the Shaolin Gate. "I guess this is where I leave you." Said Tao with a sad look on his face. "Don't worry I'll visit whenever I get the chance." Replied Zephyr and with that and a shake of their hands Tao leaped off once again into the trees and disappeared.

Arriving at the Gate Zephyr saw not only a boat, but his father standing beside it. "I thought you left on a mission?" Zephyr asked happily as he stood beside his father. "I did, and I finished it as fast as I could to see you off. It is your turn to enter the academy and become like me." His father said laughing. "I'll try..." Then with that and a hug Zephyr got on the boat and headed for the outside world and then the Academy.

Neo_Zephyr

Azen

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff