Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Make my own emo guild, or work on this one? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky-Kaisuke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:38 pm
Well no offense to anyone in general at this guild, but a lot of people in this guild are not "emo" at all. There just people who named decent bands and were let in. Seeing as to how "emo" people are not the only people being let into this guild anymore, I thought I should make my own emo guild, making an actual reason neccessary to join in. Or, we could talk to the mod's and see what we can get done about this.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:41 pm
I haven't been here long at all but I think I'm gonna have to agree with you. All the talk is about bands and whatnot... I thought this place would be a tad bit more interesting. If you make one, I'll check it out.

I guess everyone has a different version of "emo" in their head, however. Mine is simply "emotional." -shrug-

sezzykitten

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:46 pm
I'd work on this one, this is the MOST successful of the two i'm in and I'm sure there's more, its not worth the gold risk!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:51 pm
sinister_murdock
I'd work on this one, this is the MOST successful of the two i'm in and I'm sure there's more, its not worth the gold risk!

*nods* i'min two too and this is the better one.  

rikaLeshay

Ky-Kaisuke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Gold isn't an issue.
And I could make one that fits peoples like mines opinions and such instead of bands.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:59 pm
Ky-Kaisuke
Gold isn't an issue.
And I could make one that fits peoples like mines opinions and such instead of bands.
well if you do, i'd love a mod position! n.n and believe me, i'm relatively active in most of my guilds!  

sinister_murdock

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:00 pm
rikaLeshay
sinister_murdock

Your also in my Flyleaf guild...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:05 pm
sinister_murdock
rikaLeshay
sinister_murdock

cool.flyleaf is awsome  

rikaLeshay

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:08 pm
rikaLeshay
sinister_murdock
rikaLeshay
sinister_murdock

cool.flyleaf is awsome
Its not actually my guild, its matties, but I gave her like 8k towards it, and am a vice captain n.n!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:12 pm
sinister_murdock
rikaLeshay
sinister_murdock
rikaLeshay
sinister_murdock

cool.flyleaf is awsome
Its not actually my guild, its matties, but I gave her like 8k towards it, and am a vice captain n.n!

8k O.O that's a lot,it took me forever to get 8k for my guild and donations  

rikaLeshay

Ky-Kaisuke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:13 pm
Well I have a little more than half the gold needed.
If I get to 20k then I probably will make my own guild.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:15 pm
well, i've wasted 20k before, I resized my house u.u!  

sinister_murdock

sezzykitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:26 pm
I still say go for it... and let me know. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:32 pm
*drool* afk winged anklets and a chain wallet .. n.n nope gold is no issue for you, you been on since 03?  

sinister_murdock

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:41 pm
Ky-Kaisuke
Well no offense to anyone in general at this guild, but a lot of people in this guild are not "emo" at all. There just people who named decent bands and were let in. Seeing as to how "emo" people are not the only people being let into this guild anymore, I thought I should make my own emo guild, making an actual reason neccessary to join in. Or, we could talk to the mod's and see what we can get done about this.

Erm, this isn't an exclusive club, you don't have to be emo, to be let in. Just so long as you have an interest in the music, or even are just looking for some interesting conversation, this place is not run and whilst I have mod capacity, never will be run as an elitest club. If you want pure 'emo' make your own guild, but you will find, the majority of the members that make this place interesting aren't emo, so won't join your guild.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games