Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

High Priest Leo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:43 am
Ihil Nyu

As you walk up a great hill cover in Moon lily you will reach the edge of the great hill,*also know as Moon's Garden* you see a large valley below covered in mist large white willow trees sprout forth from the mist, it's folage gives of a greenish purple hue. There is a single path that leads down next to it is a large river *Sirens song* know for hitting the rocks below causing the Mixies to sing all night long. If you follow the path without wondering off you will reah a silver gate ingraved with white writing ment to keep the Mixies out. Once you pass the gate their are 6 more gates each varying in color. There are four sets of gates like this one that surround the town, north leads to a great lake that has a island in the middle , south in the way you entered , east is the moon flower meadow, west is a black abyss that all are forbidden to enter. The town in made up of Willows houses, each house has a symbol embedded on the door of their house, for protection and to recognize their home, roads are made up of dirt. All who are born here must be set in the Mixies stream for a day if they survive the night, then the parents come back to their child, who now has strange symbols on their wrists that mixies tattoo on them said to envoke the beast of Ihil Nyu.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:51 am
Leo left his house and kissed his mom goodbye "Please don't forget about me" his little sister said as she held on to his leg"I won't my darling little babe" leo said in a sad voice
"Promise, "she looked up at him with teared filled eyes holding up her wrists, "Yeah,"he chuckled and wiped the tears from her eyes with his thumb "It a promise, i'll never forget about you" he touched his wrist to her's and they glowed golden and sparks flew, "I love you " with that Leo picked his sister up and handed her to his mother"don't worry about me i'll be fine" with that he picked up his bag and head towards the south gate, to the Academy.  

High Priest Leo
Crew

Azen

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces