Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Stupid Insults... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:18 pm
Ok, i was walking with two of my friends and this kid yells at me to "take a shower." i think i smell fine and so do my friends, we didnt get what he meant. have you ever got a really stupid insult, if you have please share. i bet their quite funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:28 pm
User Image*ahem*, me talking

Ya, this one kid had binuclars [?]
And he screamed "You look like a sashsquash!"
And i said "what???"
Ya.

ok, me doneUser Image

Amber! at the Disco

TheBloodICry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:40 pm
I had short hair and this older guy was like "cut your hair b***h" I was like "Are you ******** blind it is short, shorter than yours"lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:20 pm
This one kid called me a "Big Little" once. I still laugh about it and that was back in 6th grade.  

xxxcyberaddictxxx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:43 pm
Pretty much every insult I've ever had from;
'Cut your hair!'
-'No'

'Your a hippy'
-'Unlike a hippy I will rip your arm off'

'You bonny b*****d'
-'Your calling me 'cute' in scotish?'

'Kill yourself!'
-'Why?'

'You lanky streak of piss'
-'Whats your point?'

'F*****g Goth!'
-'I don't see a goth..'

'MOSHER!'
-'Where?'

'Your a gay b*****d'
-'And your an ugly c*** whats your point?'

For those who didn't work it out, the bits marked with '-' are my responses.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:48 pm
Rellik San
Pretty much every insult I've ever had from;
'Cut your hair!'
-'No'

'Your a hippy'
-'Unlike a hippy I will rip your arm off'

'You bonny b*****d'
-'Your calling me 'cute' in scotish?'

'Kill yourself!'
-'Why?'

'You lanky streak of piss'
-'Whats your point?'

'F*****g Goth!'
-'I don't see a goth..'

'MOSHER!'
-'Where?'

'Your a gay b*****d'
-'And your an ugly c*** whats your point?'

For those who didn't work it out, the bits marked with '-' are my responses.
i get called a hippy sometimes. it doesnt really bother me...maybe thats why he told me to take a shower...maybe... confused  

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:49 pm
my friend used to get "oh my goth." honestly who would say that? it would just sound stupid...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:50 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
my friend used to get "oh my goth." honestly who would say that? it would just sound stupid...

I got that a lot, people don't seem to grasp the concept that I'm not a goth, I was, but am no longer.  

Rellik San
Captain

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:56 pm
Rellik San
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

I got that a lot, people don't seem to grasp the concept that I'm not a goth, I was, but am no longer.
who says that? i think once you get called "goth" people cant get it out of their head even if you changed...i used to get gothika...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:58 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Rellik San
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

who says that? i think once you get called "goth" people cant get it out of their head even if you changed...i used to get gothika...
Wow, I'd be insulted if people called me a terrible film. smile

On the plus side, I accept it now, as by goth, I assume 'visigoth' the german barbarians that ransacked rome. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:08 pm
Rellik San
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Rellik San
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

On the plus side, I accept it now, as by goth, I assume 'visigoth' the german barbarians that ransacked rome. smile
ya...it got annoying but people have stopped. now im "hippy" or "suicidal freak" its pretty dumb...cool. i quite accept "labels" now. i dont inforce them but, now its like a way of life. its in our nature, how we were brought up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:10 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Rellik San
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Rellik San
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

ya...it got annoying but people have stopped. now im "hippy" or "suicidal freak" its pretty dumb...cool. i quite accept "labels" now. i dont inforce them but, now its like a way of life. its in our nature, how we were brought up.

You know, I've been saying this to people for years, and they just don't listen.  

Rellik San
Captain

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:19 pm
Rellik San
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Rellik San
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Rellik San
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

You know, I've been saying this to people for years, and they just don't listen.
well its true. you cant fight the truth forever, its only a matter of time untill you have to accept it. no matter how hard it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:58 pm
some ignorant girls at school used to call me goth... and to them goth meant satanist... stare
and i was like, oh yeah, im not wearing blue jeans! im wearing a loooong black skirt *blue jeans* with a spike chocker *sweatband bracelets*, and wearing huge goth boots *I was wearing converse* and i worship the ALMIGHTY DEVIL *which i am sure goth kids don't*!!
<3

yes, the stars were what i was really wearing...

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:15 am
Once a girl called one of my friends a "fat anorexic cow" in all seriousness. We weren't sure wether to laught at her or pity her.

Later she threw pureed apple on our lockers.
So I guess she won. Damn.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games