Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Wingless: Transferring

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:49 pm
Episode 12. I love little stuffed monkeys. SQUEE!

Brian: Meeeeeeeeeeehhhhh *Is rubbing his nose against the window of SpaceShip. The ship itself had long since left Seed's orbit and headed deeper into the core of the galaxy. Brian and Spyke are hanging out in the living room section, more bored than ever.*

Spyke: What the hell are you doing?

Brian: *Presses his nose harder.* Ritz said there's an auto window cleaning thingie installed on SpaceShip. I want to see if it cleans up the boggers I leave.

Spyke: ew... that's disgusting. And I think that system is designed for the OUTSIDE. Not the interior. They didn't have complete morons in mind when designing the ship.

Brian: *Looks up.* Oh... you're right. Well, not about the moron thing. Your hair looks funny. You gel it?

Spyke: Ya... I've always done my hair like this.

Brian: Looks more pointier than usual...

Spyke: ... Brian, did you sniff that Elmer's stuff again?

Brian: Ya, why? Ritz said it's bad, but I think it smells GOOOOOdddd... *Passes out.*

Spyke: ... RITZ! BRIAN SNIFFED THAT WEIRD STICKY s**t AGAIN!

Ritz: *Hollers from the bridge.* OH, FOR GOD'S SAKES! JUST LET HIM LIE THERE AND COME UP TO THE BRIDGE.

Spyke: *Walks into the bridge room.* Woah, you conducting an experiment? Or something of the sort?

Ritz: *Is messing with an assortment of wires connected to a computer. Two more wires connect to two identical helmets.* Well, I'm trying to. I'm trying to make something that... well, can help unlock our memories? You see, I was thinking: It seems we can rediscover, or unlock, our memories through experiencing events related to those memories. Soooo, using these two helmets, maybe we can transfer memories and see if the information we've gained so far can help unlock more memories in the other person!

Spyke: ... ooook... I think I followed that. Can it kill us?

Ritz: Why would you ask-

Spyke: It can, can't it?

Ritz: Well, nothing's fool-

Spyke: Buh bye.

Ritz: Wait! Spyke, come on! You don't know how much this means to me!

Spyke: *Considers and looks up into her pleading eyes.* ... ok.

Ritz: Alright! So you just walk over here and put on this helmet and I'll put on this one...

Spyke: *Slaps on a helmet and sits down.* Like this?

Ritz: Ya. Alright, here we go...

*Ritz puts on her own helmet and flips a few switches. Lights blink, the computer's processor starts to accelerate and... BAM! A flash of light. The machine dies down and both Spyke and Ritz are dazed.*

Spyke: What... the hell...

Ritz: Ok.. this may cause... a few migranes... *Shakes it off after a few seconds.* Well, I don't seem to remember anything special... yourself?

Spyke: Actually... I do remember something!

Ritz: Really? What is it!?

Spyke: In fifth grade, I found a nickel in a urinal!

Ritz: ... you've been hanging around Brian too much. Unless you remember where or when that happened, that memory isn't going to help us at all.

Spyke: Not really... but I thought it was cool.

Ritz: *Sighs.*

Brian: *Bursts into the room with his shirt inside out.* Hey guys what's going- ... OOOHHH! Mind transfer devices! I call Ritz's body!

*Before Ritz or Spyke can stop the high moron, Brian grabs Spyke's helmet off his head and places it on his own. The machine, sensing a new brain to probe, boots up again. BAM! A flash of light and the computer dies down .*

Brian: Do I have boo- ... damn.

Ritz: ... I remember something.

Brian and Spyke: *Brian whips off his helmet and Spyke leaps from his chair.* You do!?

Ritz: ... I was engaged.

*Extremely awkward silence.*

As our heroes near their next destination, a new memory is discovered!
Who could it be?
What lies on the next planet?
And how can Brian be high and not know it?

NOTE: I'm already designing the next episode. Shall be really good. Lots and lots of character development, yiss yiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:02 pm
Woop woop.

These things get me every time.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:25 pm
you just said "yiss yiss"

OMG. You're my HERO.

of the day.

Whatever.

YAAAAAAAY WINGLESS!

Ritz engaged? OMFG NO WAY!

effing sweet!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:14 am
O_O duude I can't wait till the next one XD
I want to see who she was engaged too lol I'd die laughing if it was Brian. but it would also make sense sadly... cause he seems to need a brain... and she needs to relax.. and it was with his memory's she remembered >.> that's my hypothesis right there... XD I really can't wait to either see how horribly wrong I am or if I'm right O.o''  

VirginSnake

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:39 am
These have been getting more and more interesting as they go.
You have kept up with suspense without getting predictable.

These are turning out very well..
and keep me coming back for more.

And they are to damn funny to ignore
xp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:52 pm
hmmm

*hands out cookies*

more please?! With milk next time? To go with the cookies!  

Gomenroia

UsakoTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:28 pm
I never get tired of these xD  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out