Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
emo bands or is it just because there diffrent Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do yo hate labels?
  yes
View Results

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:23 pm
This is a forum that talks about the so called "emo" bands and weather they really are emo or are they just discriminated by what they where? exclaim ninja <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:26 pm
We talk about emotive hardcore, yes we do, bands such as BMFV, HB, KSE, FFaF and other such emo bands. Emo as the music genre is however confused with boybands like MCR P!atD and FB because no one can think of what else to class them as (by the way, they are pop bands).  

Rellik San
Captain

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:28 pm
Rellik San
We talk about emotive hardcore, yes we do, bands such as BMFV, HB, KSE, FFaF and other such emo bands. Emo as the music genre is however confused with boybands like MCR P!atD and FB because no one can think of what else to class them as (by the way, they are pop bands).
very true and well i never really thought of it that way.... hmm diffrent perspective!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:30 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
Rellik San
very true and well i never really thought of it that way.... hmm diffrent perspective!

A fair few people now agree with me on this one, so we maybe getting closer to defining pure emo (well as a music genre)  

Rellik San
Captain

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:32 pm
Rellik San
Sophie_mindfreak
Rellik San

A fair few people now agree with me on this one, so we maybe getting closer to defining pure emo (well as a music genre)
yeah i dont think people could really understand an emos head hell i cant even understand my own lol.... but i think ppl are realizing that emo doesnt just mean slitting wrists but something much more something grater than that something that makes up a new and better ganra of music and a better idea of fashion(i spell terribul)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:37 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
Rellik San
Sophie_mindfreak
Rellik San

yeah i dont think people could really understand an emos head hell i cant even understand my own lol.... but i think ppl are realizing that emo doesnt just mean slitting wrists but something much more something grater than that something that makes up a new and better ganra of music and a better idea of fashion(i spell terribul)

yeah true MCR isnt emo dunno how the got mixed in that way btu there a good band i think. but under the one genre of music there is heaps of sub music, its all confusing  

m0ky

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:41 pm
m0ky
Sophie_mindfreak
Rellik San
Sophie_mindfreak
Rellik San

yeah true MCR isnt emo dunno how the got mixed in that way btu there a good band i think. but under the one genre of music there is heaps of sub music, its all confusing
very true and moving from my own random qualitys i think that people down grade people (bands) who are emo by saying "if they sing that kind of music or dress in black there emo and must be sliting there wrists or there gay and sleep with eachother" i mean yeah some could be true but to say all of it is now that true stareotypical(if thats even a word)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:02 pm
well im off schoole in the morn and its my b day!  

Sophie_mindfreak

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:11 pm
This guild doesn't talk about Emo, it's a gathering for high school students with tight pants and stupid hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:21 am
BassFu
This guild doesn't talk about Emo, it's a gathering for high school students with tight pants and stupid hair.

I don't wear tight pants.

No comment on the hair.

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:44 am
xLIZA
BassFu

No comment on the hair.

I'm a working stiff who wears very non tight pants and has sexy hair. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:19 pm
BassFu
if you dontlike it then leave!!!! evil  

Sophie_mindfreak

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:39 pm
i think if someone sees guys with long black hair or something they'll think they're emo or goth(ic?) but some things that are called emo are just not...P!ATD and MCR for example..love them both but not emo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:16 pm
rikaLeshay
i think if someone sees guys with long black hair or something they'll think they're emo or goth(ic?) but some things that are called emo are just not...P!ATD and MCR for example..love them both but not emo
i fully aggree there not and... ppl say there gay well... thats the bands biz not the worlds and just because they like makeup doesnt mean there gay and or emo... people in general are gay lol j/p but a lot of ppl who say others are emo are really emo themselves!  

Sophie_mindfreak

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:33 pm
Rellik San
xLIZA
BassFu

No comment on the hair.

I'm a working stiff who wears very non tight pants and has sexy hair. D:

You know you could be more successful in life with giant sideburns.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games