X-Box 360
  Wii
  PS3
View Results

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:27 pm
When one burns out, another takes its place;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am gray, I am gray
Shoot it
I am color, I am color
Shooting
This is gray, this is gray
Shot it
I am color, I am color
Shot

Me...I'd want the Wii.

And I think the price for the PS3 is total crap.

At times, they seem close enough to touch,
as they transport your dreams far away.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:09 pm
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

The price for the PS3 is total crap.

Which is why I'll never have one.

But I WANT one....

crying

...Open your wings, evil angel

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:32 pm
I've already got a preorder for a Wii.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:11 pm
I want a PS3 just because Final Fantasy VII is coming out on it... supposedly. Buying a $600 console for one game just isn't worth it though no matter how much I liked the original game.  

SilentFuzzle

xxAngelofmurderxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:03 pm
PS3 all the way it is worth it except what people are selling it for on ebay can you belive people are stupid to sell it for 6000 on ebay.... jeeze but i am going to get it after new years  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am gray, I am gray
Shoot it
I am color, I am color
Shooting
Shot it
I am color, I am color
Shot

I think Sony sucks for putting out a limited amount.

I guess they like seeing people shoot each other. stare

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:56 am
DarquePinkPaper

Shoot it
I am color, I am color
Shooting
Shot it
I am color, I am color
Shot

I think Sony sucks for putting out a limited amount.

I guess they like seeing people shoot each other. stare

Like what happened in Kentucky?

Also, this was the best reason to pay $600 for a PS3. If I had money to spare, I'd've done it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:12 am
I'd spend my money on something else xp  

Paulyphonic Testosterone

black_knightj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:17 pm
PS3 all the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:53 pm
Sony deserves 3rd place if they lose as many loyal customers as the experts predict. It may have the best graphics, and people may go crazy for it now, but it doesn't have any staying power. Once everyone who can afford it buys one, the demand will drop off almost completely. They're already losing $200-300 per unit, and when they need to drop the prices they'll lose even more. I don't feel sorry for them. They've done it to themselves, especially the Sony PR guy who made the statement that they could charge anything they wanted and they'd still sell 5 million units.

I'm waiting for the Wii to come out in black. 3nodding  

Nostrumus
Vice Captain

boconnotto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:08 pm
A few of my friends shared a spot in line for 26 hours. They were within the first 15 people in line, and each bought a PS3. They have now sold two of them at 1200 and 1500 each. The third probably will not be sold off-- but rather converted to a Linux box and left at one of my friends' girlfriend's apartment.

Anyhoo-- I've only seen a few games for each that I want to play. DoA4 and DoA Extreme Beach Volleyball 2 on the 360, FFXIII [and FFXIII Versus] on the PS3, and the new Zelda game plus all of the old ones and every Mario game ever on the Wii. Thus, if I bought one, it'd probably be the Wii.

We'll see how it goes, though. I'm certainly in no rush to buy any of the three at the moment-- I do predict that the Wii will do the best, though. It has the biggest market, nailing new gamers, "old" gamers, and "ex" gamers who just want to buy the console for nostalgia because of the old games being released through it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:52 pm
I highly doubt the PS3 will do very good, other than the few people that will buy the massively overpriced systems

my predictions are that the Wii will get huge over Christmas, do huge after christmas, and over power the PS3 by miles

though I prefer the X-Box 360  

Phoenixwildfire

your_only_pucha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:04 pm
My brother has a 360 (which means I do as well >w<), I wish for a Wii, maybe in a month or so I'll get one. Though I'm never getting a PS3, my parents would think I'm crazy if I would ask for a game that's so expensive.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:36 pm
I'd say the Wii is doing the best so far, everyone loves it. its more then met its expectations. the PS3 however isnt doing so well with it costing $800 to make one and selling for $600 sony is losing money which they hope to make up in games, even if it has the best graphics, it comes in 3rd right now. and I'd hate to say it, but the Xbox 360 is in second place for good marketing, and games.  

Red_knightm

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff