Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
god dammit.. not again.... death... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:13 am
I just found out that a kid at my school died yesterday. he flipped his car and died...

i didnt know him very well but he was in my grade and one of mny best friends knew him....

i think a kid dies every year at my school... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:46 am
aww.coincidence or not?too bad though.Everytime I hear someone dies whom I dont know but my friends does,I just say,"Yeah that's life." and that's how life goes.

(wow i cant imagine a kid driving a car,scary,scary.)  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:01 pm
well i used to know him. i last talked to him two years ago.. the last time i saw him was last year...

he was great. he would always find a way to make people laugh...

he flipped his car and into some trees. but i think if he ould have lived he would have said somehting like "i didnt hit the trees they hit me"

he was great like that... one of the stupidest things he did was shave his eye brows... smile .. sad

he just started driving too... it was a really bad accident. blood every where... cry

the death last year was one of my friends committed suicide... shot himself...

it was one of the longest days at school today... and my friend even had to go to work afterwards...

and people at school where so ******** disrespectful. they let us walk around during first block to try to clear our heads. and some ******** freshman grils were running around laughing and being loud as all living hell...... and my friend mikey was being an a**...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:51 pm
xXxPansyxXx
well i used to know him. i last talked to him two years ago.. the last time i saw him was last year...

he was great. he would always find a way to make people laugh...

he flipped his car and into some trees. but i think if he ould have lived he would have said somehting like "i didnt hit the trees they hit me"

he was great like that... one of the stupidest things he did was shave his eye brows... smile .. sad

he just started driving too... it was a really bad accident. blood every where... cry

the death last year was one of my friends committed suicide... shot himself...

it was one of the longest days at school today... and my friend even had to go to work afterwards...

and people at school where so ******** disrespectful. they let us walk around during first block to try to clear our heads. and some ******** freshman grils were running around laughing and being loud as all living hell...... and my friend mikey was being an a**...

well just like I said,that's just how life goes.dont worry.just try not to think about it.I mean,it WAS an accident,right?that could never be avoided.Plus, like you said he just started driving.so it wasnt anyone's fault.I just wished he got a good grip and knows what he really is doing.And hey,commiting suicide are very common amongst mostly teenagers.Just dont let that happenings and emotions beat you up and kill you as well.Try on having some time with your close ones.Some friends do help,you know...  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:28 am
yeah i know, but i think its horrible that no one in my house knew him and they just go on their normal lives laughing and no sadness at all. but know i feel like im wishing depression on them... but i wish they would care, at least just a little. and of course my dad was drunk last night and he kept bring up the subject and kept telling me how bloody and horrible it was. it made my night awful...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:33 am
xXxPansyxXx
yeah i know, but i think its horrible that no one in my house knew him and they just go on their normal lives laughing and no sadness at all. but know i feel like im wishing depression on them... but i wish they would care, at least just a little. and of course my dad was drunk last night and he kept bring up the subject and kept telling me how bloody and horrible it was. it made my night awful...

Ahhh, well if you care about everyone who dies, wether you know about them or not, then the world would be nothing but a permanant funeral. The simple fact is, people don't like to be upset, so if they see no reason to be upset, then they won't be. Its a defense mechanism, which most people use. Just don't worry with how everyone else deals with it, or you yourself, will never come to terms with the tragedy.

Its like those stupid myspace bulletins, yes someone with alot of friends may have died, but I did not know them, or their families, so what should I be upset about it and let something that has no impact on my life affect me. That isn't to say it isn't sad when someone dies though, even if you don't know them, its sad to know someone people somewhere cared about it dead. But I just don't let it something like that affect me, what can I do, and could I have done to prevent it anyway?  

Rellik San
Captain

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:57 pm
yeah., im slowly getting over it, ive gotten over death before, and i try not to go to many funerals, too depressing. ill be fine, i just feel alot better when i talk about it...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:23 pm
I am sorry! Death is always hard!
Kids seemed to die every year when I was in high school too.
Espechially suicide.

You and your schoolmates will be in my thoughts!

heart
Konstantine  

Konstantine Keys

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:42 pm
Konstantine Keys
I am sorry! Death is always hard!
Kids seemed to die every year when I was in high school too.
Espechially suicide.

You and your schoolmates will be in my thoughts!

heart
Konstantine

thankies heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:54 pm
The other day a kid at my school shot himself but only in the arm and he called the police and said some thief shot him. He got in trouble for that.  

16 Prayers

-ZeroSubstancE-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:23 am
i know how you feel. Last year an old friend shot himself in the head, and the school i went to was just happy and normal. It was the weirdest feeling too, everyone was going on, like it hadn't happened. Lita and I spent the whole day sitting on the stairs taking it in turns to cry and comfort each other. It's always worse when others don't understand. People would come up to us in the days afterwards and say "i'm so sorry about your friend..." and we just felt so completely alone, these people didn't know anything about him...
anyway, sorry I was having my own little release there.
I hope things get easier for you and your friend as well.
*hug*

...verndaarengill, the last one standing...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:49 am
Earlier this year, a chick from our school died from inhaling butane at a party. They just dumped her at the hospital and she died before her mum got there. So sad.. she was only 16 hey.. Then a couple of months later this other chick (she was 15) hung herself.. She was friends with my sister. Why are young people doing this....  

PinkSpider

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:02 am
thats hiow it is at my school. Last year . like 4 people died. and then the first week of sxhool, a Senior died. It wa sreally sad sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:44 pm
Verndaarengill
i know how you feel. Last year an old friend shot himself in the head, and the school i went to was just happy and normal. It was the weirdest feeling too, everyone was going on, like it hadn't happened. Lita and I spent the whole day sitting on the stairs taking it in turns to cry and comfort each other. It's always worse when others don't understand. People would come up to us in the days afterwards and say "i'm so sorry about your friend..." and we just felt so completely alone, these people didn't know anything about him...
anyway, sorry I was having my own little release there.
I hope things get easier for you and your friend as well.
*hug*

...verndaarengill, the last one standing...

thankies
*hugges back*  

xXxPansyxXx

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:49 pm
The world is just kinda messed up nowadays....

Well i feel way better about it now... you know it's been awhile and I've talked to my friends alot and we are all doing fine. I have other things going on in my life now. not nearly as important or drastic as this.. but other things are going on and i have to keep living this life. no matter how much it sucks at points.... I would give up, but i am loved very very much by my friends, and i have one friend who told me straight out and serious that she thought about killing herself and the thing that stopped her is when she talked to me about it... and after Max killed himself last year i told myself and her that suicide is just pinning your problems on your friends....  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff