Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Pre-Purple Stuff
Smile Big ;-D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like to rp?
  yes
  no
  sometimes
View Results

1stime4evrythin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:38 am
"will you get a hold of yourself?" nevr shouted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:42 am
this is an rp thread. just cuae i'm bored and this is the rp lounge.

i'm new at this. so be nice. you can change the topic or whatever as much as you want. as long as it isn't too hard to follow. try to get at least 5 words in each post.

the next few peopel can do the setting. and the attitude. i'll try to do this everyday.

FYI: colors means taht thigns are beign understood.  

1stime4evrythin

ShippoFoxfire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:50 am

"Oh, heehee, sorry." Shippo giggled and spun around some more/
"I'm just sooo hyper!!!" She ran up and down the classroom. "First day of sccchhhooooll!!! First day of schoool!!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:29 pm
"first day of school" nevr thought out loud. "wow. we're growing up." she took a deep breath and gave Shippo a sideways glance. i guess with somebody like her, it doesnt' matter how old you are. nevr smiled and joined SHippo in her excitement. "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" she shouted as she threw her hands in the air.  

1stime4evrythin

1stime4evrythin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:39 pm
A while after that little episode, nevr made it to her first period. where she met her new teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:57 am
Alex was in the field behind the school. A couple of the boys were trying to shove each other in the river behind the school. Although the boys had dorms in a separate building to the girls and some of the lessons were taught to each gender individually, most of her friends were still boys. The bell for first period rang. The boys ignored it, unconcerned. Alex stretched and stood up. They had already missed registration and she couldn't be bothered to do detention on the first day. Besides, most of the boys had joined the fight around Matt and Tom now and they were all going to get wet by the look of it. She nodded to her friend Jack. He waved and said "Laters, loser." She returned the greeting and began walking across the field towards the main building.  

afterdark_angel

Needle_Queen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:33 pm
*a shy scared looking girl dressed in all black walks slowly across the campus to her first period class or at least attempting to find it. then accidentaly bumps into Alex.* Oh! s..sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:44 pm
As nevr came out of the classroom, she wasn't looking, for her eyes were on the huge window to the left of the crowd, she accidently bumped into the girl wearing all black, which cause her books to fall on the floor.

"oh, i'm sorry" said nevr, looking at the girl, before she went to the floor to pick up her books scattered about.  

1stime4evrythin

Needle_Queen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:11 pm
*quickly goes to the ground and gathers her books* it's okay. *looks at her with scared bright yellow and red eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:17 pm
"Flustered." said nevr, "is that the particular emotion right now?"  

1stime4evrythin

1stime4evrythin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:18 pm
as nevr picked up her books, she looked up and it hit her. the girl had no idea what she was talking about. "sorry. i was talking about your eyes. don't they change with color?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:21 am
*walks in quietly and shyly..hugging books close to her chest*  

big pile of fancy cheese

1stime4evrythin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:48 pm
realizing she had lost the girl she had bumped into, nevr decided to apologize again, "i'm sorry." and then walked to a seat in her classroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:10 am
Alex waves vaguely to acknowledge the girl's apology and moves on, seemingly the only confident pupil. Lots of them must be new, she thought to herself as she entered the classroom, seconds before the others. She'd been to her locker en route and now had a pen if not a load of books like the others. It was a new year and she assumed she'd get new books. If not she could always go and get her old ones - or get detention. She selected a seat at the back of the room and pushed it backwards, tilting it off the floor onto two legs. She idly wondered if all the others would sit at the back or the front. She stretched. The teacher hadn't arrived yet so she was evidently on time. She tossed her pen on the desk and waited.

afterdark_angel

Lewis therin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:06 pm
lewis ran down the corridor at high speed, he was allready ten minutes late! he burst throw the door and crept slowly to his desk hopin the teacher wouldnt notice him! he sat down and looked around noticing some new faces.  
Pre-Purple Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff