W00t
  flowers
  guns
  hearts
  fire
View Results

Ritual Noise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:35 am
Did the organization really lose their hearts, or do they think they did? Let's find out...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:04 pm
miss camella
Did the organization really lose their hearts, or do they think they did? Let's find out...

that actually a hard question to answer sweatdrop im damn sure they did but the exception of axel  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:51 pm
I think Nobodies never actually die. My friend brought this up by saying that. They just go somewhere else, but still exist to where they truely "feel". Remember at Twilight Town where Axel tells Roxas that they'll meet on the other side? That might be that side of where they get to truely feel.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:19 pm
yeah i agree with fallenlight you never accutally get to see them die they just fade "away" to where noone knows exactly but you dont really know that they are dead and if they didnt excist they couldnt die  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Ritual Noise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:54 pm
Yes, there could be a possibility that Nobodies truely do not die. Well, we shall find out.
We should talk about this in a new topic I made here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:56 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
miss camella

that actually a hard question to answer sweatdrop im damn sure they did but the exception of axel
why axel...because he felt bad when roxas left....then you could say namenei and roxas have hearts too  

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:27 am
Well doesn't anyone notices this doesn't fit under the sub-forum roleplay. I mean this has nothing to do with roleplay.  
Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games