Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Boss Battles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What battle network Game has the hardest boss?
  I can't decide
View Results

Drewster1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:46 pm
HELP! exclaim exclaim exclaim wahmbulance wahmbulance I can't seem to beat any of the final bosses! I have Battle Networks
3: Blue
4:Red Sun
5: Double Team DS
6: Cybeast Flazar

I always make it to the final boss, think I'm ready, and find out that they play on a whole diffrent level! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:29 am
Drewster1
HELP! exclaim exclaim exclaim wahmbulance wahmbulance I can't seem to beat any of the final bosses! I have Battle Networks

I always make it to the final boss, think I'm ready, and find out that they play on a whole diffrent level! crying

Alpha: Use Wood-Style to break his jelly shield.
Put a cometstaff (the one which summons comets and doesn't freeze the screen) in the opponent's lower right corner.

Blast with every hard hitting chip, PlantMan is very good, and Life Sword PA might work.

Duo.EXE: The first version was a cakewalk, install Airshoes program, load up recovery chips, hard hitting(same code if possible) chips that doens't touch the floor.

Nebula Grey: This guy isn't worthy of being called a boss... Install AirShoes and SuperArmour, have Bubblewrap around and use the game specific Chaos Soul's charged attack on the ball:

Team ProtoMan: Chaos Proto
Team Colonel: Chaos Knight(if you have the patience), Chaos Toad(100% Accuracy and decent power)

Never go out of Chaos Soul!

Falzar: SpoutBeast and charged up Normal Chip equals dead bird.  

Fiyun

Drewster1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:05 pm
Fiyun
Drewster1

Put a cometstaff (the one which summons comets and doesn't freeze the screen) in the opponent's lower right corner.

Blast with every hard hitting chip, PlantMan is very good, and Life Sword PA might work.

Duo.EXE: The first version was a cakewalk, install Airshoes program, load up recovery chips, hard hitting(same code if possible) chips that doens't touch the floor.

Nebula Grey: This guy isn't worthy of being called a boss... Install AirShoes and SuperArmour, have Bubblewrap around and use the game specific Chaos Soul's charged attack on the ball:

Team Colonel: Chaos Knight(if you have the patience), Chaos Toad(100% Accuracy and decent power)

Chaos soul? I have no clue what that means.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:14 am
Drewster1
Fiyun
Drewster1

Chaos soul? I have no clue what that means.

Chaos Soul is when you sacrifice a dark chip to gain its Dark Navi Soul, Dark Sword for Chaos ProtoMan, Dark Drill for Chaos Knight.(You also need to have previously aquired the corresponding Unison Soul to activate it. wink )  

Fiyun

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:45 pm
how did you not know about chaos union? you got sent an e-mail about it in the game (i think lol). but anyway, chaos union obliterates bosses (if you can call nebula grey a boss)  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games