Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I Changed My Best Friend...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:34 am
Ok...so the past few weeks have been pretty bad for me and my friends...and I'm almost positive I rubbed off on them... They used to be so happy...but now...my best friend Stephanie...is even thinking of suicide...I have no clue what to do.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:07 am
i know how you feel. you need to talk to her like crazy  

TorioAGoGo

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:12 am
oh you really need to do something.Talk to her parents at least.They could help a lot.Let her feel that she needs to enjoy more of her life and that having suicide is a worthless and meaningless pathetic decission.

"God saves no one.Only you can save yourself.It's up to you to die.You can escape at least.I can never do anything by dying but you can do something by living."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:20 pm
hm. i'll try...but what if it doesn't work??  

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:24 pm
Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

if they're serious abotu killgin themselves, tell your parents and such and stay ther by their side for a long time, and talk to her, suicide is amazingly dumb as hell  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:19 pm
Chaos A.D.
Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

if they're serious abotu killgin themselves, tell your parents and such and stay ther by their side for a long time, and talk to her, suicide is amazingly dumb as hell
Its also permanant. 3nodding  

Rellik San
Captain

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:03 am
Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

let the elders know this and stay with her at all times.you know commiting suicide isnt the solution,it isnt worth it.Just don't let her feel that her life sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:13 pm
Chaos A.D.
Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

true...but i think of suicide for whoever knows why. and i'm like a masochist or something...
i try to get her mind off of it but shes having a really hard time. with her best friends moving away then the tornado in the area where she moved...  

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:14 pm
Aiko-kawaii
Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

let the elders know this and stay with her at all times.you know commiting suicide isnt the solution,it isnt worth it.Just don't let her feel that her life sucks.
hm...
i dunno. i'm not for sure why shes depressed all of a sudden, i mean, were both only in sixth grade. I have a reason to be depressed, and if she does, i don't know it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:48 am
You're a masochistic sixth grader?
And your friend is thinking of suicide and has depression?

Not to sound too, uncaring, but has she actually said in such words that she wants to kill herself, or is she just.. depressed?

Gambino Statue

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:14 pm
xLIZA
You're a masochistic sixth grader?
And your friend is thinking of suicide and has depression?

Not to sound too, uncaring, but has she actually said in such words that she wants to kill herself, or is she just.. depressed?

yeah, she has. It kills me to think that my friends are becoming like me because nobody likes that feeling...well...nobody i know.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:58 pm
Chaos A.D.
Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

actually im not suicide or nuthin but its a way out of pain all you have to do is set it of and maybe a bit more pain but i suggest pointing out how shed let everyone else down  

Gray Skiez

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:44 pm
I'm gonna tell her.... I just have to wait until she's in one of her moods again.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games