Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Clubhouse games. gimmie friend codes NAO!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felix385

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:37 pm
I love this game to death, very fun to play right before you go to bed with friends online because of picto chat, that and the game really doesnt take a ton of thought or skill to play so you can just relax and play a good game of cards with your friends.

well I was wondering if anyone else had it so I can play you sometime maybe. before I go to bed I usually get on trillian to tell those who have it Ima bout to go to bed and if they want to play w/ me now is the time (just so you know when I will be playing w/ you)

Conclusion: FRIEND CODE FOR CLUBHOUSE GAMES NAO IF YOU HAVE IT!
ima go get mine. Discuss the game in general as well, just to give the topic some life. Next post will be the list of everyone's friend codes so you may add as you please.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:38 pm
List of Friend Codes:

felix45: 1246-3795-2405

edit: if you mods want to just get rid of this topic and put my code in the sticky go right ahead, I dont mind. I just wanted to discuss the awesomeness of the game as well as have a list of friend codes for it.

Oh, and to start potential future discussion, I'll talk about my favorite thing about it. Picto chat online. it is something I have been wanting from day 1 of owning a DS, and now I finally got it! This of course was the main reason I bought the game, but very suprisingly I found a ton of the games very very addictive. There are so many as well it takes a few hours really to get tired of playing it, but then again any game that gets you playing it for a few hours every day is a really really great game. it has amazing replay value with the picto chat and the wide variety of games.

It supports up to 8p multiplayer (8 people picto chat as well, havent got to try that yet but I'm hoping this thread will encourage people to go buy it, allthough with the wii out I'm not so sure many people will be able to get it until xmas)

discuss!  

felix385

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:29 am
Is this known as 42 All-Time Classics in Europe?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:04 pm
I have absolutley no idea.

sorry. hmm I could try looking it up though.  

felix385

felix385

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:39 pm
I looked into it, it is the same name for everyone really. (well except that it has to be translated in some languages but you get the idea)

I have a friend in europe (he lives in england) and he said it is called clubhouse games so yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:30 pm
I am like, a lucky b***h who is currently undefeated in poker. Nyahahah!

(Well, out of, say, three games. I don't like the way they reveal the cards after everyone folds, though.)  

Gonbe

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:27 am
Nope felix, it's 42 All-Time Classics in Europe. For sure.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games