Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
jealousy..grr

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SecretAgent_Clem

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:39 pm
okay. i would really like some help or advice for the following topic. please listen to my rant:

ok, so there's this guy i really like (we'll call him vieovis, since that's his gaia name). he's tall, cute, funny, really nice and just everything i look for in a guy. but, see, there's just one tiny thing in my way: he's my best friend's bf. crying I don't wanna take him from her cuz that'd just be really wron and i'm not that kinda person. but she really doesn't deserve him and i think she's just taking all this bf s**t for granted. (she's a bit of a slut) anyways, i wanna tell him how i feel, but i don't wanna ruin our friendship or their relationship... I'm so stuck!!!!!

currently playing: bury your head - saosin..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:47 pm
well if shes your best friend why are u calling her a slut (try using the term "sexually open") but really if she doesn't deserve him then i say you tell the guy that u like him and that you like him, you cant do anything if he doesn't know you like him... the truth might hurt your friend, if so tell your friend the truth... atleast thats my opinion...  

Tucker Tegato

SecretAgent_Clem

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:45 pm
thanx. i say she's a slut. becuz she is. i'm having some trouble with her right now anyways... but that's a different topic anyways...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:00 pm
Oh god, right, firstly, don't do anything to make it worse, if she is promiscuous, heres a tip, get her to meet some other cute guys and get them to flirt with her, whilst she's distracted, get buddy buddy with the guy, then if she no doubts cheats on him, get the guy she did it with to confess to you and hand the message on to the guy you like, instant break up, but your his friend, you there for him, he's emotional and wants company, easy steal, no one gets hurt (well for long anyway) life is sweet again.  

Rellik San
Captain

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:58 am
Dave! That's so manipulative!

But anyway...
I know what you're dealing with. I friend of mine, the most amazing guy ever, who I've been freinds with for a long time, is going out with a total b***h of a girl. She treats him like crap and messes around with other guys, and even breaks up with him all the time, but he constantly goes back. No matter what anyone tells him.

If he really likes her, I wouldn't do anything. I mean, yeah, it sucks for you, but why screw him up by ruining things with the girl he likes? It's sick, I know, but sometimes you just have to leave it.
Chances are he won't be ineterested in staring up a new relationship, and you'd be cuasing grief to both of them for no good reason.

Wheras, if it's just a casual relationship, and it's clear he's not that committed, you might as well go for it.

It depends.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:35 pm
umm. well ok. he kept bugging me about a post i made about him in my journal and i told him. i'm just hoping he won't hate me... crying

EDIT: and omfg! he's taking it well. better than i expected. my face is soo red right now. dear god what will tsukie think?! *faints*

EDIT 2: this is so awesome! no, he's not breaking up w/her or nothing. but we're, like, connecting or something. i'm so happy now! biggrin heart

EDIT 3: OMFG! he said he loves me! more than tsukie! *screams, faints, dies, rises* this is f'n awesome! ok i'll stop editing now..... biggrin  

SecretAgent_Clem

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:17 am
xLIZA
Dave! That's so manipulative!

Well I kinda picked the brain of one of my female friends for that one. So don't blame me it wasn't my idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:18 am
Ravyn_0594
umm. well ok. he kept bugging me about a post i made about him in my journal and i told him. i'm just hoping he won't hate me... crying

EDIT: and omfg! he's taking it well. better than i expected. my face is soo red right now. dear god what will tsukie think?! *faints*

EDIT 2: this is so awesome! no, he's not breaking up w/her or nothing. but we're, like, connecting or something. i'm so happy now! biggrin heart

EDIT 3: OMFG! he said he loves me! more than tsukie! *screams, faints, dies, rises* this is f'n awesome! ok i'll stop editing now..... biggrin

If he feels that way, then its just a matter of time until he breaks up with her and asks you out instead. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

SecretAgent_Clem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:24 am
i know i know i know!!!! *squeee* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:31 am
Good things come to those who wait.

>3

Shianne Syringe

Gray Skiez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:05 pm
s**t thats crazy but i think id rather keep a freind if their a GOOD freind if not...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:24 am
Ravyn_0594
anyways, i wanna tell him how i feel, but i don't wanna ruin our friendship or their relationship... I'm so stuck!!!

Then go for it then.Hmmm..Wait a sec?Why would you think of ur bestfriend as a slut anyway?Wow.I've never seen anyone telling about her bestfriend as a slut.Anyways,if she is,and if you think the guy really needs to know this,I'd say you go for it.About your bestfriend,you say shes a slut right?I guess she deserves it for being like that.If could have a problem like that is she werent though.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

polkadot13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:11 pm
ummmmm  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash