Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Wii are so emo?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wii <3 the Wii
  OMG the Wii ahhh must have it
  The Wii it burns holy is the noo
View Results

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:33 pm
Ok I had to do it I know but its so fun. The Wii is all about the fun. Don't know what a Wii is google it and go cry under a rock cuz I no love. Who whants a Wii show the Wii some love cuz Wii need the Wii. No not that not an emos worse nightmare it's to happy and cuddley.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:34 pm
WII WII WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (sounds like we)  

Space Ninja Neku

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:42 pm
Look at it this way. Wii fans are polite and qued up quietly, PS3 fans will riot, thats the calibare of the gamers we're dealing with.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:55 pm
Dumbest name ever.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Morphine-Season

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:57 pm
bassmule
Dumbest name ever.

Seconded.

Though the controller holds some interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:07 pm
Morphine-Season
bassmule
Dumbest name ever.

Seconded.

Nah Dumbest name ever was Project Dolphin.  

Rellik San
Captain

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:22 pm
Rellik San
Morphine-Season
bassmule
Dumbest name ever.

Seconded.

Not really, Project Dolphin was at least a more adultish wink towards vibrators. Wii is just a school girls term for pussyfooting around saying p***s.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:24 pm
bassmule
Rellik San
Morphine-Season
bassmule
Dumbest name ever.

Seconded.

Not really, Project Dolphin was at least a more adultish wink towards vibrators. Wii is just a school girls term for pussyfooting around saying p***s.

Yeah but lets face it, working titles that are cool, (Project katana = Dreamcast, Revolution = Wii) never stick.  

Rellik San
Captain

drkmtn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:56 pm
Wasn't the NES emo? haha
anyway

Wii is a dumb name, and people are stupid to be crazy about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:07 pm
Why are people stupid to be crazy about wii? it actually changes the way we play games at home. As opposed to X-Box and PS3 that add $300 on the price for improved graphics.  

Rellik San
Captain

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:47 pm
I like the name Wii it makes my smile (yeah I'm a dork ahah) but I'm not so sure why they had to make it, the controler is strang is it just trying to conpete with the PS3 will any way I'm gettign the PS3 over the Wii but since I alwasy end up with all the system eventually I might get the Wii  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:21 am
Yori Heike
I like the name Wii it makes my smile (yeah I'm a dork ahah) but I'm not so sure why they had to make it, the controler is strang is it just trying to conpete with the PS3 will any way I'm gettign the PS3 over the Wii but since I alwasy end up with all the system eventually I might get the Wii

Why do you want a PS3 over original hardware.... oh by the way, in europe alone, the Wii sold out in 7 minutes, shifting 1.5million units. Smashing any of Sony's records, whose sales will plummet, with their software costing between 50-100 (in dollars thats about $80 - $160) people may buy the hardware, but they can't afford the games. Also, with the copy portection system they are using means once used a PS3 game codes itself to a specific machine, so it can't be lent out or even part exchanged for another game.... the advantages? Sub PC graphics and the same games, just with Havoc physics as a standard... Thats literally the differance. And thats before we get on too just how needlessly complicated the programming for it is.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games