Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
[ downloading junkie ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:53 pm
User Image
I am the queen of downloading stuff for the Sims. What can I say, I love having massive amount of items for homes, as well as a much cooler wardrobe than Maxis gives us. (sorry Maxis). I also download hacks, like keep moods high, the InSimunator, which allows me to get who ever I want pregnant. (Males/Male, Random, I can even get knocked up by the Grim reaper! xd ) .

Oh, and I envy all those people who can make outfits and new meshes. All I make a skin tones and recoloer existing outfits. (I don't even touch the furniture!)

One of my favorite artist is Sunair, from the Sim Resource site. Oh, she makes the best furniture sets ever. I love.

Spoonfeed:
Do you download new content for your Sims? or just play with the default junk stuff?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:57 pm
I download a lot of things but maybe to much (my computer acts like it's going to die xd ). I do make a lot of custom content myself but not meshes.

Down to the point: I mostly use custom content but still use some of maxis stuff. 3nodding  

Pollination Technician
Captain

Dust.And.Echoes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:07 pm
Download like crazy.... I'm fanatical. I also do recolors and stuff... but no meshes or mods, but I'd like to learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:29 am
I'm getting a new computer in January, and I've put all my custom content into a supercompressed .rar file so I can transfer it easily. It's still over 1 gig. gonk My main vices are hairstyles, foods and accessories, I just can't help downloading them! >_>'  

Louize

Su3 D3nim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:34 pm
I used to download everything I saw, but I ended up crashing my computer so many times none of my games would run. I ended up deleting all my downloads and reinstalling my game because I got so fed up. I am tempted to start downloading things again, but I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:34 pm
Yeah, I lost all of my downloads, due to a vicious worm virus my husband got from myspace(figures). But some of them were buggy anyways... So I have to start over again, but I now have a 300 GB hard drive... so I can have tons of fun.  

Dust.And.Echoes.

` Doctor Jones

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:59 am
I love Sunair's hair meshes.
Hmm I have to start again too. I'm debating wether I should or not.
I always used to download hair and outfits. And furntiure but i'm really fussy with that. I have a TSR membership but i'm going to get rid of it >_> My mum is iffy about it. I better download as much as possible, then [:
I love PeggySims for her free hair meshes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:22 am
User Image
I had a TSR membership for a short time, just so I could get all the items I lost when I got a new lap top. Other than that, I use there free section.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Falstead

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:55 pm
I'd love...LOVE to get more stuff, but I cant find any place to get stuff. I only got a WWE career from my sis.

Any sites recommended?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:13 pm
I recommend http://modthesims2.com/index.php? (I think that's the best one)

You can also check out some sites that we posted here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6701135  

Pollination Technician
Captain

Falstead

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:00 am
(got mod the sims 2, but I couldn't figure it out until last night....so never mind..! xp )
I find MTS2 is really slow for downloading though....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:48 pm
I'm a mega downloader...I do make some stuff.. sometimes.. But now I have to redo my whole system so I can even play the game (too many RPG's and pictures of Ryu Hayabusa). >_<  

[Pinku.The.Sushi]

iRetro`

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:24 pm
I have never dowloaded nything for sims 2..
How can i do it and what are some sites?
I could eally use some helpp here! <3
xD

Also can you make your own things,
for yours sims to use?

wow i thought i ws pretty goo with sims2
hah i guess im not the greates person for the job

thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:41 pm
;___; I blame this guild for making me a download junkie. I was like hmmm downloading a few things isn't so bad, okay I'll just get a nice skin and eye replacement.. But then I was like well Maxis hair kinda sucks... TO PEGGYSIMS! I'm doing that now. ;_; Soon it'll be clothes, I know it. ;_;  

Lily Rabbit

Sinopa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:19 pm
I've downloaded so much CC my game takes forever to load up. I think my downloads folder is about 3.15gigs of CC. This is after my massive take a week to get rid of the CC I don't like or use. ^^;

I download everything clothes, furniture, wallpapers, floors, hair, genetics, make-up, lots, accessories, foods.... What can I say, I like my families to be unique from each other. I love Reflex Sims for furniture I even donated to get her premium stuff.

I would make my own CC but I'm so darn lazy. I have some models started but I never finish. sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff