Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
My friends say Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aksel Zeit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:36 pm
I cant be emo cuz i'm ********  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:39 pm
And?  

drkmtn

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:54 pm
Frank.Is.Emo.
I cant be emo cuz i'm ******** class="clear">

and you suck, any one can be emo its a fad at teh moment it wont last and all the posers will be gone  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:05 pm
And it will be all of 2 people left all alone when the posers are gone.  

Rellik San
Captain

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:01 pm
stare .........ok whats being hispanic have anything to do with being emo? if your truly emo then be emo if your a posser then don't be couse it's stuped to be a posser  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:08 pm
No one can be Emo, no amount of screen names can change that fact.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

VirgilXX_Treephiliac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:15 am
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:25 am
I love how people take the chance to step out and show their superior intellect and literacy in threads like these.  

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:06 am
bassmule

Remember... we've had this discussion before, Emo has two meanings;

Emotive Hardcore (the music)

Emotional Person (people who stole the term because it sounds cool)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:39 am
Rellik San
bassmule

We've also had a discussion where Metalcore was proved by 3 different people to be a real genre. This is just another case of you being wrong again.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:59 am
bassmule
Rellik San
bassmule

We've also had a discussion where Metalcore was proved by 3 different people to be a real genre. This is just another case of you being wrong again.

Bullshit, like I said, metalcore isn't real it was coined by kids and the music press to complicate things. Listen to your elders, you know, the ones that actually remember music BEFORE the turn of the mellinium. The ones that might actually, god forbid, know what they are talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:20 pm
Rellik San
bassmule
Rellik San
bassmule

Bullshit, like I said, metalcore isn't real it was coined by kids and the music press to complicate things. Listen to your elders, you know, the ones that actually remember music BEFORE the turn of the mellinium. The ones that might actually, god forbid, know what they are talking about.

Where do you think genre's come from? Thats right, kids and music press or are your friends and family the only people who can name styles of music? Seeing as you're younger than me(therefore not my elder) and really haven't proven you know what you're talking about I don't have any reason to listen to you. I've talked to people who have actually been around during the time when these scenes were taking off, so there's really no reason to believe some whiney little t**t who probably just graduated this year when it comes to music "before the turn of the millenium."  

xdownwithxtheshipx

soulsinacoma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:27 pm
My boyfriends half phillipino and he's still hot.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:28 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z0SJXJA3-Y  

soulsinacoma

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:33 pm
bassmule
Rellik San
bassmule
Rellik San
bassmule

Where do you think genre's come from? Thats right, kids and music press or are your friends and family the only people who can name styles of music? Seeing as you're younger than me(therefore not my elder) and really haven't proven you know what you're talking about I don't have any reason to listen to you. I've talked to people who have actually been around during the time when these scenes were taking off, so there's really no reason to believe some whiney little t**t who probably just graduated this year when it comes to music "before the turn of the millenium."

Idiot, I was brought up on alternative music, I have followed the alternative and punk scenes since their inception in the late 60's early 70's. Music genre's come from the bands, by your reasoning, if the music press said Metal was now to be called wood, you'd follow them blindly like some moron that beleives everything he reads. Saying that, your american, so lets look at what music you've given the world thats actually worth listening too shall we? Elvis... Aerosmith.... I think thats it, just because you press claims to know its s**t when clearly it doesn't, ever heard of Terrorizer... its a black metal magazine in the UK, funnily enough it describes hardcore as a form of Heavy Metal not punk, Metal Hammer, another UK magazine that has never used the term metalcore... ever.

Yet because Kerrang coined the term once, every other music magazine jumped on top of it, I still haven't heard you reasoning for why the term metalcore, doesn't exsist until 2003. Given bands like KSE and HB were using the term hardcore. Like I said its a made up term to make idiots like you feel smug, by creating a stupid amount of false and unnessacery genre's in a vain attempt to make the rest of us look stupid, guess what fool, your the one that comes off as the bigger idiot. Ha I bet you even thought Nirvana were actually the epitome of grunge, istead of the genre's death (which is what they really were). USE YOUR FREAKING HEAD AND EARS AND ACCEPT THE LOGIC OF STATEMENTS!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games