Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Pre-Purple Stuff
In a world of Boredom...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It may seem boring at first, but once people join, you can do whatever you want to make it fun.
  okay, sweet! ^-^
  uh...
View Results

Hmm Muse is Over

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:15 am
((this is just a random RP because I'm bored, anyone can join and let the randomness insue))

I sit at my computer, dozing off slightly. It's been a long and boring day and I'm stuck on writers block. I slam my head on the keyboard repeatedly. Damn, that usually works to give my muse a kick start. You see, my muse is a partier, and she went clubbing last night. Stupid muse got hung over and now she’s asleep up there.

This will put me behind schedule on my script big time. I need to finish it now, or else my fellow cast members will not be pleased. I look around the room, which is now empty. Sighing, I return my gaze to my computer screen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:53 am
*hide behind couch*  

xoThe_Fallen_Angelxo

Unbeatable Player

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Satyr Marsyas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:32 am
A window popping up down the bottom of the computer & flashing orange at you. Leaning back on his computer chair he had sent a message to her "Hows the script going so far?" Spinning around bored in his chair before getting up & getting himself a drink; Only to return to his computer with a new reply. His conversation window flashing at him with the new message.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:29 am
Alex banged the door shut and threw her schoolbag on the floor with disgust. She glanced longingly towards her computer. She looked away, triple algebra homework weighing heavily on her conscience. After a moment's deliberation, the computer won. She kicked the schoolbag under the bed and sat down at the desk. Turning on the computer, she waited for the login to load, typed in her username and password and loaded the browser. She idly checked who was online.  

afterdark_angel

Reincarntion..Period

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:39 pm
I go to my computer and send mass PMs to every gaian in a roleplay.

It reads:

All of Gaia, hear this-
I ran over Mr. Bumpy the squirrel today. He called me an MFer and I ran over him to silence his evil.. He was evil, and everyone knew it, from his flipping people off to his making people crash and burn. Now, I ask all of you: WTH IS AN MFer?!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:02 am
Alex idly reads the message before replying: "A very lousy insult or a very twisted person." She sends the message and is about to turn off the computer when she sees another random message. It looks like junk mail and she's about to delete it when she shrugs. "What the heck." she mutters and opens it. The font is strange and it appears to be written in another language. She rolls her eyes and turns away, but then realises that although she has never seen the language before, she can understand the words.

"So you want to be a wizard."

Goosebumps rose on her skin and she hastily closed the message window.  

afterdark_angel

Pre-Purple Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff