Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Twilight Princess - Help Sticky Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:40 pm
This is the thread for any and all questions pertaining to The Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess, original launch system: Nintendo Wii. Simply ask your question in the topic and wait for a reply.

If you have beaten this game a few times and believe you have it down, feel more than free to post and help others as they ask.

WARNING: Do not come in here and complain about spoilers. This game has been out long enough that the spoiler rule is basically over. Plus, if you REALLY don't want to spoil the game for yourself, why enter the thread anyway?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:16 pm
How do you get a bigger wallet. (Please no spoilers. I'm in the 4th dungeon)  

Cheerful Gator

Revenge of the Dark One
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:35 am
i'm not 100% sure on it. but ther is a girl in hyrule market who is looking for bugs or something. she'll give you a new wallet that will hold 600 rupies when you give her a bug. again not exactly sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:46 am
Ask me question for the gamecube version, lol, I have the stratedgy guide, although I haven't beaten the game yet, questions about things ahead of my current status in the game will not ruin it for me smile  

Twilights Midna

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:04 pm
Revenge of the Dark One
i'm not 100% sure on it. but ther is a girl in hyrule market who is looking for bugs or something. she'll give you a new wallet that will hold 600 rupies when you give her a bug. again not exactly sure.
I'm pretty sure. Yeah, you have to give her one of the shiny bugs you have caught to get you a bigger wallet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:58 am
krazy327
How do you get a bigger wallet. (Please no spoilers. I'm in the 4th dungeon)
give her one golden bug if u want a location of a easy one PM me or post it here there are 24 golden bugs in all give her all of them and u get a giant wallet witch can 1000 rupees but u only have to give her one to get the big wallet witch can hold 600 rupees
if u wat the location of the girl PM me or post it oh ya u have to be at the 6th dungeon to get all of them  

splitice

Preston886

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:23 pm
How do I get the Double Hookclaw?

I already beat the 4th Temple and went through that cinamatic which has a HUGE SPOILER.

I know it's in Hyrule Lake below the Great Bridge, but other than that I haven't got a clue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:48 pm
actually the double clawshots arent in lake hylia its in the 7th dungeon as its dungeon item i would give u more info but to much of spoiler  

splitice

Blubba_Pinecone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:06 pm
[The_Stranger]
How do I get the Double Hookclaw?

I already beat the 4th Temple and went through that cinamatic which has a HUGE SPOILER.

I know it's in Hyrule Lake below the Great Bridge, but other than that I haven't got a clue.

lol, well... it's no where near where you think it is, but don't worry, you will get it later on, trust me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:09 pm
Oh! Well, if the list still needs editing you can stick me on their! I beat it! (without any guides =D)

I have a really good understanding of the game right now, and after I play through it one or two more times I will know it inside-out like I do the other games. So for now I'm sure I can help with a majority of questions.  

Blubba_Pinecone

Everynne2006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:47 pm
How do you fight monsters underwater in the water temple when you can't use weapons?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:12 pm
Everynne2006
How do you fight monsters underwater in the water temple when you can't use weapons?

Put on the iron boots that you got from the mayor to sumo wrestle the gorons. It'll put your feet on the floor then you can slash or shoot enemies.  

Thak
Vice Captain

Dapper Duck

Blubba_Pinecone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:08 pm
Ohh, just a suggestion, but you might want to have a list of advisors for the GC and Wii version seperately, because from what I know there are some major differences in the game, although I may be wrong because I'm not 100% on that.... but I know that in screenshots I've seen a magic-bar in the Wii version and I never got one in mine, which is why I assume they are different to a degree.... (excluding the fact that the map was mirrored on the Wii and Link was made right handed *sigh* because most people are and they had to ajust it... *thinks they should have an option in the Wii version to make Link left handed*)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:28 pm
I'm in the arbiter's ground and I can't seem to get the last Poe. I can see where it went but I cant follow it because it's too high up. Can anyone tell me how to get up there ? I have a gamecube and all guides are for the wii. I've gone without a guide up until now and would like to keep it that way but I have been looking as ashamed as I am for doing so.  

anniegillis875

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:58 am
I have the game for the game cube. I was just wondering, how far am I if I am trying to take that shadow bird in wolf form to visit the third spirit...the one just before you save Ilia?  
Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games