Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Wingless: Writing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:56 pm
Episode 13. Good luck finding the patience to read it, Kirby. But Brian's journal entry is worth it. Also, this is notably the first episode that I didn't completely write on the spot.

Ritz: Dear diary,

Yes, I just discovered I had a fiancé. It… well, weirded me out. I couldn’t imagine being married. And no, it wasn’t Spyke or Brian. Unless one of them had some serious plastic surgery. The man I was with had long grey hair with bright green eyes. His skin was rather dark and he had a body structure that reminded me of… that Drak guy? He actually looked pretty similar to him, as much as it frightens me to admit it...

The memory that came to me… was me and my fiancé sitting in an apartment type room, overlooking the city of Reborn on the planet Seed. I was sitting on a cushion near the window and he was sprawled across the bed.

“You headin’ off to work?” he asked.

“I suppose so.” I replied, “Though, the experiment isn’t going as smoothly as I’d hoped. Don’t know if I’m really in the mood to take on all the s**t people are about to give me when I arrive...”

“You talking about the relics studies you're headin' up?” He inquires. “Don’t worry about it, babe. Of course people are gonna be buggin' the hell outta you. I mean, we’re talking about finding a gateway to the world of a god-like race. It's some serious s**t.”

“Yes, you’re right… Anyways, we’re making progress, but I’m not sure what it means. Maybe you’d have some feedback? There’s something strange about these relics. They seem to-”

That’s where the memory ends. Why can’t I remember more… DAMMIT. This is becoming extremely frusterating.

Anyways, I discovered something in the launch bay today. I was inspecting the StreamBoards’ storage cabinet, when suddenly an unknown panel slid open. I reached inside, only to pull out a jar containing a strange snow-like material. I’ve brought into my lab for further study. Why? Well first off, it was very well hidden. Secondly, it seems to be alive. I know. Strange. But I’m getting weird mental signals coming from it… Rather creepy. And the signals seem to be strictly… emotional? Not sure if I can make sense of it myself, but that’s what I’m getting.

For now, I have to go prevent Brian from sneaking up on Spyke with the fire extinguisher. I swear, these boys need to realize the seriousness of our situation. We could be the only people who have enough knowledge and abilities to solve this strange mystery.

Brian: Dear electronic-journally-thingie:

Yay! Today I blew a fire extinguisher up Spyke’s shorts. It was hilarious! Ritz got pretty pissed off. Oh well. She’s just a giirrrrlll.

Man, I wished I could have got a COOL memory when I transferred memories with Ritz. She got this really awesome memory of being engaged to someone, when all I got was this stupid memory about some guy dying. It was actually kinda freaky.

Here’s how it went: There’s this guy (who kinda looks like a really older version of Spyke) standing in an alley in the middle of a storm. Don’t know where I was; think I was watching from a window or… something. Anyways, the older Spyke-looking dude goes “I know you’re here. Just get it over with.”

Then, like outta no where, all of these bullets come flying and kill the guy. He falls to the ground in a puddle and I… feel really sad for some reason. I duck out of the window, I’m assuming to go search for the murderer in some “I’ll kill you, biatch!” type of way, but that’s when the memory ends.

I thought about telling Brian and Ritz. But I don’t think they’d really care. They don’t care about anything else I say…

… I’m gonna go draw on Spyke’s underwear with a pink crayon.

Spyke: Dear journal,

I just finished washing the pink crayon off of my underwear. The culprit wrote “I like Barbie, lol” Yes, it was Brian. I don’t think that really needed to be questioned.

When they asked if I received a new memory when I swapped with Ritz…I lied. I made up something about finding some money in a urinal or… hell, I’m not even sure what I made up. What really was the dream? Well…

I was standing in this alley in the middle of a storm. Wait… no, that’s wrong. I was on the roof, aiming some gun at a guy down in the alley. I couldn’t see who he was; too dark out and lightning flashes weren’t helping much. He was too far away.

It was some … mission? Someone was ordering me to do this. But somehow I had a bad feeling about everything. The man down in the alley opens his mouth. “I … you’re here. Just get …with.” I couldn’t make out what he said exactly, but I got the idea.

I pulled the trigger. The memory ends after that.

What does it mean… and I felt so horrible about doing it, for some reason. These feelings, these memories, and this whole situation with Ritz, Brian and myself… it’s all so ******** up.

Well, at least we’re approaching that planet place we’re headed to. Goes by the name of Black. To be honest, I’m kinda freaked out. I saw a photo of the atmosphere and it’s nothing but constant black clouds, storms, and swirls of darkness. I asked Ritz if she had any photos of the surface, but she said that there’s too much interference. And supposedly, this is the planet that was revealed 50 years ago when the Wingless came and destroyed the nebula surrounding it.

I don’t know… but maybe there’s a reason a nebula was hiding it from the outside world. We’re about to find out.

Our heroes are about to land on a strange, dark planet!
But what is this white powder material Ritz discovers?
Of all people, why is she engaged to Drak!?
What is this murder that shows up in both Brian's and Spyke's memories?
Not even I know the answers to some of these questions!
... just kidding. Sort of.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:35 pm
hmm.. Im drawring conclusions.
But I am most likely wrong.

but omg!
I love this series.

and Spyke
xd

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:56 pm
Spyke is the awesome badass one.

Woot!

my attention span held out, amazingly. You'd be proud, Hawk, I worked for like,two hours on a prologue for Ametris.

Woot! again!

morepleasemoreplease  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:16 pm
I love these. They make me smile mrgreen  

Song of the Pheonix

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items