Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Underways ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:37 pm
Locale Name:Underways

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: D.I.N.E.R. (in name, if not in loyalty)

Description:
A series of interconnected tunnels that came into being from a combination of poor planning and stupidity.
Now hidden underneath Byako are an unfinished subway, sewage system and an underground housing district that merge together on the same level.

The result is a natural labyrinth, perfect for hiding from the law.

Most recently it came under the control of the DGL prior to their disappearance and even now is in undead control. However even they are powerless against many of the horrors that grew to thrive in this environment and attempts at colonizing the Underways has been a dirty battle.

Past Events:* Mr.black slips into the sewers
*the undead head into the sewers
*katekaze slips in
*lich king makes an alliance with mr. black
*The undead claim the underways for their own and begin fighting its inhabitants for control of its tunnels.
*kekron enters sewers
*undead enter the underways en masse and head for the big battle

Current Events: A small town of the undead is being built however it is having difficulties with the strange beings living within the underways.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:27 pm
Mr. Black slips off the cover of the manhole, and jumps into the filthy tunnels below the city. This is definitely part of what is the sewage system. A crowd of cockroaches cluster around Mr. Black, forming a living writhing carpet around him. Flies of all sorts cluster around his head. He steps into the dirty filth with floating scraps of waste.

He bends down and takes a sip of the filth.

He sighs and feels rejuvenated, and the liquid sewage almost reaches the terrible rank and filth that the damned in Phlegeton were doomed to lie in for eternity for their sins.

Despite being knee deep in filth, the suit remains seemingly immaculate, save for the thousands of lice crawling on his body and through his hair.

He walks through the tunnels aimlessly.

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:07 pm
After a few moments, he smells the dank stench of churchyards, decay and decomposition...and fainter still strains of necromancy, like a far off song, he senses it only slighty. He climbs up a tall ladder, and exits the manhole.

((To Little Necropolis))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:18 pm
THe lich king climbs down, he murmors silently, "Sight of the void" and he sudenly is able to see once again. He steps off the ladder, and leans on his walking stick. "How pathetic that I still need to use that spell."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:58 pm
He lands with a splash into the tunnels and his eyes very faintly glow in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:04 pm
Katekaze lifts the manhole cover and drops down silently. His eyes glow green as he glances over his surroundings.

"This looks like an interesting place. I should look around. These tunnels seem endless."  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:25 pm
The servant stood by the king, her eyes constantly scanning for trouble in the waterway.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:43 pm
"Hmm..."

He looks around in the darkness.

"We are in the old train tunnels right now. The tunnels underneath the library are the sewers. We need to find the sewers."

He stands still for a bit, crouches down and holds his heads in his hands, almost as if in pain.

All of a sudden, a large number of vermin, roaches, worms, rats and other filth begin to surge from all directions. However from a tunnel to the left a large number of wet rats and black cockroaches seem to converge.

He gets up, exhausted, and with an almost knee deep crowd of vermin around him.

He looks at the left tunnel. He gestures, and the vermin disperse...for the most part.

"The sewers look like they're to the left. There's more sewer rats and sewer roaches from that direction."

"Oh and I'd like to caution you...some areas of the sewer tunnels...don't have dry ground. Nothing you'll have to swim in, though."

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:12 pm
"Very well then, let us go, thank you for finding that out." he continued down the passages. "And I don't much feel lie wading either, I think we shall walk atop the bile that flows down these parts." he said, prepairing another spell for when the time came. He completly ignored the fact of the water benith his feet as he walked across the surface. "So, now that we are in elative seclusion, shall I tel you my plan in full?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:25 pm
With a smile he states, "I don't need to walk above it, it is, how you might say, my element."

He trudges through the thick filth, but not a drop soils his garments. Not an odor can be detected on him. It's a really decent disguise.

"I am curious as how this plan will work out. Please go on."

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:44 pm
"TO make it short and sweet, we shall tear open a rift to the negative energy plain. My studies have shown, that in some way or another, it feeds the energy of all undead beings. THusly, if we gain enough of a supply, we will never be bound to our curses... yet still hold our boons." said the Lich king, smiling in a benevolent fashion. "From there, the future is open." the smile became demonic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:35 pm
"Fascinating. Of course, such a technique would probably also allow a gateway to other dimension to be created as well? Like Hell, itself?"

"Such a portal to Hell might be troublesome, as demons would spill forth unto the mortal world during the time that the portal is open, but I like to think of it as extra fun."

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:44 pm
"I like the way you think." laughed the lich king. "I don't think they'd be to much of a bother, to me anyways. I've learned enough to bind such extra-planer beings." he said nonchalntly. "So, how much further now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:54 pm
"It should be here." He reaches up to a rusted ladder, and climbs up. He stops partways. "Through this manhole should be a small alley off to the side of the library." He lifts up the manhole, and exits.

((Off to Tenth Sea Library))

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:05 pm
"Leed the way then." says the Lich King following suit.

((To the tenth sea library))

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces