Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Speedyuchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:38 am
I wonder when they are going to make another Megaman BN  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:59 pm
They won't. The EXE series is over. 6 was the last game.

However, the Ryuusei no Rockman series will be the sequel to EXE, way in the future.  

tratetrsareaet

sushi phish

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:00 pm
i dunno, but i really want them to make some more new releases in america!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:51 pm
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY can't they just make more make one like put all of them togeth like Megaman battle network collection  

Speedyuchiha

tratetrsareaet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:12 pm
Speedyuchiha
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY can't they just make more make one like put all of them togeth like Megaman battle network collection
1) The only time they've made collections was for the "15th" anniversary ((though, it was the 17th year...)) promotion they were doing a few years ago.

2) Capcom of America (CoA) were the ones who made said collections, not the actual Capcom.

3) CoA has thoroughly shown that they don't care at all about the EXE series, especially with the extremely poor treatment they showed the later games in localization.

4) EXE 6 only came out last year ((or 6 months, for people who bought the US version)). It's WAY too early to make a collection.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:29 am
Taoto
Speedyuchiha
1) The only time they've made collections was for the "15th" anniversary ((though, it was the 17th year...)) promotion they were doing a few years ago.

2) Capcom of America (CoA) were the ones who made said collections, not the actual Capcom.

3) CoA has thoroughly shown that they don't care at all about the EXE series, especially with the extremely poor treatment they showed the later games in localization.

4) EXE 6 only came out last year ((or 6 months, for people who bought the US version)). It's WAY too early to make a collection.

Plus, it wouldn't surprise if they made something similar to Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team.
"Mega Man Battle Network 6: Twin Beast" or similar. ^^'  

Fiyun

tratetrsareaet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:24 am
Fiyun
Taoto
Speedyuchiha

Plus, it wouldn't surprise if they made something similar to Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team.
"Mega Man Battle Network 6: Twin Beast" or similar. ^^'
By all indications, there won't be a Twin Beast like there was a Twin Leaders. If there was going to be one, they would have announced it by now, since the games have been out for just over a year now. EXE5: Twin Leaders came out well before EXE6 came out. Well before we had information on EXE6, for that matter. Considering that it's been so long, and that Ryuusei No Rockman is about to be released, there's most likely not going to be a DS version of EXE6.

Besides, the DS version of EXE5 wasn't too spectacularly different. The only reason anybody would have reason to buy an EXE6: Twin Beasts is if they did what they did with Twin Leaders in localization, where they didn't take stuff like they had in the GBA versions ((for example: the HPs for everybody were changed to be just re-colors of Netto's/Lan's HP in the US GBA games. They just translated the data completely, rather than sticking with their changes. Just another example of Capcom of America being consistently inconsistent)). So, really, the only reason there would be for a Twin Beasts to exist is if they'd leave the Boktai crossover stuff, Graveyard 1, names KillerMan/AquaMan, etc., in for the US players, this time around, instead of ripping out half of the post-game material like they did to begin with.

But, considering that stuff is still in the original versions of the game, there'd be no reason for Capcom to make a DS version. CoA wouldn't make one for two reasons. 1) CoA, like all the other American parts of gaming companies ((e.g.: Nintendo of America, rather than Nintendo)), only works with localization, not actually making the game. That means, translating, promoting, etc. 2) As I mentioned in my previous post, CoA has shown that it's never really cared about the series.

...Actually, the US has treated the EXE series, and the manga/anime that resulted from it, quite brutally. But, that's another matter, entirely.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:10 am
I hope Ryusey will have sequals or atleast ZX sequal(which if you ask me sucked badly)And whateva.if another megaman title will be released in he future 3 years im gonna kill capcom  

NukeGoesBoom

Squiggles_76

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:04 pm
i dont have thi sgame yet but im getting it for christmas so i cant wait to play it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:42 pm
it will be kool  

Squiggles_76

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:34 pm
i heard the new one is called megaman starforce in america its supposed to be for ds  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:40 pm
yeah, the new one is for DS, and the new internet is called the "wave road." this wave road allows people to "combine" in sorts with their navi, although im not exaclty sure thats what they are called in this series. it looks pretty interesting, and the battle is somewhat the same. the only difference i noticed was the battle now take place behind megaman, in a third person view. everything still occurs three panels away, such as bombs, or jumpsword....you get the point. im still not exactly sure on alot of it, but it looks to be very promising, depending on if i can go buy a DS or not.  

ichi-gahara

The Draw

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:51 am
I think the Megaman starforce games are supposed to be called
"Megaman starforce: Leo"
"Megaman starforce: Pegasas" and
"Megaman starforce: Dragon" or something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:01 pm
i wanna get leo because 1)i like lions 2) i like fire because the japnese version name was called fire leo i belive and 3) it will probaly be the easiest to find  

Blackzero254

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff