Oh his birthday song for meh.
Happy birthday to Lee
He likes to kick trees,
Gai-sensei is scary,
But Lee is sexy.

Heloo Penguin

Samurai no Aku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:37 am
I do that too, i give meself a break from school and totally pay no attention to the teacher at all! razz
When teacher asked 'why arn't you listening today?' confused
I say, 'it's a Lee-sama-day!' rofl
and she was like mad and eek and also stare
also with the other cha. that i like! whee 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:25 am
Haha cool! I have to choice but to listen...I have History Fair...O_O;;  

`[Viper]
Captain

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:26 am
oh your on, shouldn't you be at school? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:29 am
Well, I'm going to Leave early today, so Yes, I should be leaving soon, but I like to at least go on Gaia for a minute or two X3
O.O;;

`[Viper]
Captain

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:47 pm
Woot! Lee Day! I'm wearing green both on Gaia and at home!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:55 pm
Yay!
Birthday!
Happy Lee Day!

Boudicae

`[Viper]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:19 pm
I wore my Rock Lee shirt today! AND I wore a big badge saying: "HAPPY DAY" XDD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:17 pm
HAH! I just got back from Kroger and my mom and I bought some cake slices (4 cheese cakes and 1 reg. chocolate cake!) for the family! We all celebrated Lee's Birthday and sang for him!

And I put candle in every cake...but they all turned out to be the trick candles my mom got me for my birthday! XDD

`[Viper]
Captain

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:20 pm
Viper.Luff
HAH! I just got back from Kroger and my mom and I bought some cake slices (4 cheese cakes and 1 reg. chocolate cake!) for the family! We all celebrated Lee's Birthday and sang for him!

And I put candle in every cake...but they all turned out to be the trick candles my mom got me for my birthday! XDD

Seriously? awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:36 pm
xDDD Today, I dressed up with the best of what I had to be Rock Lee on this spesh day.
I didn't have any black eyeliner so I used brown, and it looked like I had scars under my eyes.
I wore the arm bandages almost all of the day. I took them off 7th period because EVERYONE asked me "ZOMGS WHAT HAPPENED TO UR HANDZ?!" but I put them back on on the bus. ^^

My friend forgot to make me a birthday card, so she made one last night for me, and it had all these pictures of Lee on it and it said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY *myrealnamehere* AND ROCK LEE!" It was so cool. ;-; I taped it to my wall.

What's cool is that in 4th period, these two Naruto-ubsessed dudes knew I was Lee. They didn't know it was his birthday, though. D;  

mond -an- mitternacht

`[Viper]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:37 pm
ThE ThE
Viper.Luff

Seriously? awesome.

Yeah, It was pretty funny. My dad and bro kept trying to blow them out and my mom dropped hers in her water bottle XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:39 pm
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
xDDD Today, I dressed up with the best of what I had to be Rock Lee on this spesh day.
I didn't have any black eyeliner so I used brown, and it looked like I had scars under my eyes.
I wore the arm bandages almost all of the day. I took them off 7th period because EVERYONE asked me "ZOMGS WHAT HAPPENED TO UR HANDZ?!" but I put them back on on the bus. ^^

My friend forgot to make me a birthday card, so she made one last night for me, and it had all these pictures of Lee on it and it said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY *myrealnamehere* AND ROCK LEE!" It was so cool. ;-; I taped it to my wall.

What's cool is that in 4th period, these two Naruto-ubsessed dudes knew I was Lee. They didn't know it was his birthday, though. D;

That's awesome! At my school, I wouldn't even be able to wear the eyeliner D=
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY! XD

`[Viper]
Captain

mond -an- mitternacht

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:44 pm
Viper.Luff
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan

That's awesome! At my school, I wouldn't even be able to wear the eyeliner D=
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY! XD

XD My birthday was almost a month ago!
But thanks anyways. : D

Oh! At lunch, I taped pieces of black paper to my forehead! XD
One of my friends called me Milhouse(From the Simpsons), so that made me go a little emo inside. D;  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff