Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlit-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:50 am
User Image

Tis me and my cat, Womble n_n

Hope you like!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:14 pm
Aw so cute heart . I love how you did the eyes and the coloring is awesome.  

Acerbus nox noctis

Starlit-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:44 am
Acerbus nox noctis
Aw so cute heart . I love how you did the eyes and the coloring is awesome.

Thank you very much <3 I've recently been trying to develop my CG skills! I think I am slowly progressing XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:08 pm
That's so cute!

I don't have much criticism for this. First off, I'd make the lineart for the tail the same width as the rest of the lineart. Secondly, I'd give her some shoes. ;D Finally, the picture looks kind of wide spread, like there's too much empty space. Put the objects closer together a little.

I like the little designs and details you gave this. It's a very cute design.
This is really good. :3

PinkGhost

Lyn10432

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:55 pm
That's really cool! I love the way you did your eyes. Very creative keep it up, I would like to see more of your work.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:19 am
PinkGhost
That's so cute!

I don't have much criticism for this. First off, I'd make the lineart for the tail the same width as the rest of the lineart. Secondly, I'd give her some shoes. ;D Finally, the picture looks kind of wide spread, like there's too much empty space. Put the objects closer together a little.

I like the little designs and details you gave this. It's a very cute design.
This is really good. :3

I did at first try the lineart of the tail being the same size, but it completely was devoid of all life >,< So I made it larger!

As for shoes, I am not very good with them...or feet....so I cheated and hid them! *Laughs*

Thanks alot for your critique <3  

Starlit-Chan

Starlit-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:20 am
Lyn10432
That's really cool! I love the way you did your eyes. Very creative keep it up, I would like to see more of your work.

Thank you very much for your kind support! If you would like to see more, check out my DA http://chandraken.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:29 am
My only critique would be to make a consistant light source for the shadows ^^; Right now it looks a bit wierd. Firstly like there are two light sources on either side of her making an odd shadow towards the inside on the pants and bangs, then all of a sudden there is one light source on the tail, and also at the same time one lightsource on the torso that is completely opposite of the two lightsources on the pants.

x.x I know its just a chibi but still...

Oh and also perhaps add a little more detail on the top middle of the head (hair)?  

Shizzle Bam Boom-

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:35 pm
---------->

ohh thats cutee

<
----------

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:39 pm
cute  

Rotosho

Starlit-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:05 pm
RikuDrak
My only critique would be to make a consistant light source for the shadows ^^; Right now it looks a bit wierd. Firstly like there are two light sources on either side of her making an odd shadow towards the inside on the pants and bangs, then all of a sudden there is one light source on the tail, and also at the same time one lightsource on the torso that is completely opposite of the two lightsources on the pants.

x.x I know its just a chibi but still...

Oh and also perhaps add a little more detail on the top middle of the head (hair)?

DAMN! Someone noticed my inconsistant shadows! ^^;; I need practise biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:53 pm
i love the eyes they r so cute heart  

Zaradain

Starlit-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:58 am
kayiden
i love the eyes they r so cute heart

Thank you very much n_n I am glad you like them!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:47 pm
Waii~~~ heart heart

They're so cute!!!! **steals their cookies** domokun  

Tsuyumi Riko

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash