Submit

poll
  ^^
View Results

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:41 pm
who is your favorite character and why?^^

also, does anyone have any favorite parts of the series? or movie?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:13 am
Dunno who's my favorite. And also what my favorite too. I just barely started reading and watching Naruto and I think it's okay.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:45 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Dunno who's my favorite. And also what my favorite too. I just barely started reading and watching Naruto and I think it's okay.
o, i really like the manga 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:14 am
True..... But I think I like the anime drawings of Naruto then the manga drawings.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 am
the manga drawings are the orginals...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:07 am
I know the manga is the original while the anime and the movie are like the copy. It's just that I have some different taste in drawing.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:02 pm
I'm like Ashelux; I've been reading the Manga. I think my fav is Naruto, just because he has a personality I've always wanted: Really Determined and all that jazz.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:14 pm
i like garra because he better then naruto if he had didnt have that nine tail fox spirt in him. naruto couldnt do anything without that power. plus garra he has wirting on his head  

Yuuichi-sama

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:38 am
I like Gaara, Shikamaru and Kiba.
Gaara, because despite all the misfortune that experienced he still carries on and he's really strong.
Shikamaru, because he's one of those guys who says everything is stupid and is smart enough to say why.
Kiba, because... I don't acctually know...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:42 am
konnichiha
i like garra because he better then naruto if he had didnt have that nine tail fox spirt in him. naruto couldnt do anything without that power. plus garra he has wirting on his head

Gaara has a demon in him too just like Naruto. stare They would both be kinda useless without them.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Smiles_McGee01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:54 pm
Tsunade Is my favorite character. *in spaniard accent* she strong like bull.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:25 am
Naruto is awesome. Sasuke is cool. And Sakura is cute. Ino's wierd. Shikomaru's a lazy sluggard. And Choji loves to eat.  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:40 am
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:52 pm
I love Sasuke (before Time skip) and Time skip Naruto....

People always bashing Sasuke and calling him emo... Seriously, if your parents were laying on the floor dead with blood everywhere, I'm sure you wouldn't be like Sasuke.... rolleyes

Time-skip Naruto... well... He's just so cute! >w< He looks mature (though he's still the ramen-loving-clumsy-dobe we all know and love) and his outfit looks better......

I have actually kept up with the anime rather than the manga.... sweatdrop I really need to read more... Everyone's like caught up with everything, but I.... am not there yet... I just know what they look like. xd

[[Kairi]]

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:54 pm
[[Kairi]], if you love how Naruto looks post Time Skip in the anime, I think he's like 5x cuter in the manga. *hearts*. And yeah, I kinda agree with the Sasuke thing but.. Its just to fun to make fun of him xd . I just think He's a major jerk. I hate him, and I love him.  
Random Anime!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff