Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
scene kid? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5-Star Emo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:35 am
can someone explain to me what exactly a "scene kid" is?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:49 am
Bad scene kid:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good scene kid:

Xyloid

Zellian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:21 pm
Explanation given to me when I asked someone.

A scene kid is someone who doesn't really listen to emo music but likes their style.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:12 am
thats what i thought. my definition is usually "a preppy version of emo"  

5-Star Emo

CREEPS.ME.OUT.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:52 pm
Xyloid
Bad scene kid:

Good scene kid:

LOLSOTRUE  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 pm
Ye. Scene..It's like..people that aren't actually emo and depressed. They just have the exact same style. Tight jeans, eyeliner. side sweep. You get the picture. Im pretty sure they still listenn to the same music though. Do they?  

x0_blink182_0x

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:08 pm
Zellian

A scene kid is someone who doesn't really listen to emo music but likes their style.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:47 pm
Zellian

agreed. majority of the "emo" kids i see at hot topic always laugh and seem so happy...
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:33 am
Either way they're both gay.
Xyloid
Bad scene kid:

Good scene kid:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:32 pm
Scene kids don't necessarily have to be KIDS, but really anyone who follows a label just because its mainstream. Mainstream is what is "in" nowadays. Scene kids don't necessarily have to just like the style and not the music. I am considered emo, but I hate most emo bands, because most pose anyways. But, thats usually the broadening concept.
A scene kid can be anyone who takes "emo" pictures just for the label "emo" to be given to them but.. It really depends on who you ask, because its opiniated. Scene kids basically like the style, and aren't really "emo".
BTW, not all emo's cut. So, if you see a "pretty" person with cuts on their hand, and you can VISIBLY see them, chances are, they are scene kids, or just a really lame poser.
I hope I answered your question^^;
(Sorry for typos, its like 12:00 Dx)

ShmeeKillsAll

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:54 pm
ShmeeKillsAll
Scene kids don't necessarily have to be KIDS, but really anyone who follows a label just because its mainstream. Mainstream is what is "in" nowadays. Scene kids don't necessarily have to just like the style and not the music. I am considered emo, but I hate most emo bands, because most pose anyways. But, thats usually the broadening concept.
A scene kid can be anyone who takes "emo" pictures just for the label "emo" to be given to them but.. It really depends on who you ask, because its opiniated. Scene kids basically like the style, and aren't really "emo".
BTW, not all emo's cut. So, if you see a "pretty" person with cuts on their hand, and you can VISIBLY see them, chances are, they are scene kids, or just a really lame poser.
I hope I answered your question^^;
(Sorry for typos, its like 12:00 Dx)

Actually what's in is kids trying to prove they like obscure bands and trying to pass off socially unnaccepted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:13 pm
people Jumping on the bandwagon. " Hey, this is cool, I really have no idea what its about, but I'll just look it up on the internet and copy other people! Hooray!! rofl "

...........yeah, that  

Introspective_Twilight

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:51 pm
A scene kid, is just sumone who goes with whats cool, and wats like amazing at the time, like emo is really in and cool right now, well when its over, the scenekids wiil go on to wat is cool after it, bein a scene kid is not a good thing, sum ppl say it like its a good thing, its not, its an insult to ppl who are true to wat they like. "Scene" like emo scene, punk scene, rap scene, its just wats cool. But watever thats just my opinion or watever.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:26 pm
xvxDark~Angelxvx
A scene kid, is just sumone who goes with whats cool, and wats like amazing at the time, like emo is really in and cool right now, well when its over, the scenekids wiil go on to wat is cool after it, bein a scene kid is not a good thing, sum ppl say it like its a good thing, its not, its an insult to ppl who are true to wat they like. "Scene" like emo scene, punk scene, rap scene, its just wats cool. But watever thats just my opinion or watever.

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

i like to call them mindless trend followers...  

darkeningxcore

InvaderRin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:14 pm
Scene kid is a
-wannabe
-idiot
-mainstream follower
-needs a life

they have no mind. they just follow what the hell goes on in hollywood and whats "in".
i think the emo trend is over though.
a&f and hollister are invading the minds of millions
x_o
its gross.
-.-
stressed

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games