Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Living under a flame

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EllieRegret

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:14 pm
My parents never stop fighting, and i tend to think it's my fault. All i hear every night is screaming and cussing. It drives me crazy to think that it was all my fault that they fight. and i now its bad and all, but cutting eases the pain. an to add on, im grounded for no reason. im not allowed to go anywhere and ont top of that, i found out that my best friend since like ever is bi and shes in love with me. I don't now what to tell her. im straight, but she won't stop looking at me. and then i feel bad for avoinding her. so that leads to more emo then there is this guy at school who is always sexually harrasing me anf i tell on him, but nothing ever gest done. this whole thing makes me feel like im wothless and no one understands me. ive tried talking to people, but nothing works. i write letters and all to stop form cutting. it seems like the only thing that helps IS cutting. I don't know what to do.Im so lost. Please help before something bad happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:58 pm
The last time my parents had a figthing,I came on fighting with them as well.I was crying while I was telling them the words I always wanted to tell them about how I hated seeing them fighting and how I hated my father and our family is ever gonna have a happy good time.I bragged with them about I'm so ******** up with them.Then after that,they calmed theirselves down yet still.For this,I think telling them the words youve wanting yet still dont wont spit out of your mouth could help.Try to let it all out.
For your bestfriend,I think avoiding him isnt necessarily a good thing since it means leaving your frienship behind.Tell her that you need to tell her.Like you just dont like the point that she is loving you.The one you should avoid is that guy whos harrasting you.Man,I hate that feeling.You should tell this to the elders and let them know it all.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

~RachieRaccoon~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:39 am
Ok school issues: Literaly go to the principal and tell him "I WILL sue this school if you do not stop this boy from harrasing me." They'll do something. (I have a school like yours too. My best friend Chris got into a fight, got a concussion and multiple bruises and the students who did it only got 5 days of In School Suspension. How ******** up?)

Your best friend: This is a tough one. Does she know you don't like her like that? If she does then it's just going to take time for her to realize that it just won't work. I'm sorry but this is something she'll have to deal with. It's hard and the only thing you can offer is to be her friend. Only a friend.

The parent situation: I went through the same thing (but with my mom and my step dad.) I look back to it this day and wished I did something different except hide in my room, but I can't think of an answer. Is there anywhere you can go? Like and aunt or and uncles house? Maybe a best friends house? Ask to stay at someones house for a few days. Try to get you friends to know about the problem (if they don't already know) not only to help you cope, but hopefully help you get out of the situation.

Cutting: I recently (4 years ago) picked it up. It's hard. I'm not really sure what to tell you on this one. Do you really want to die? Or is it just to releave stress? If it's just stress then I think it's ok. But if you really have serious thoughts of dieing, try to talk to someone before it's too late. There are people who care, you just have to find them.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
My best wishes!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:54 am
thanks for helping me, i did tell my parents about everything, and they understand. no, i don't want to die, its just stress. my parents said to talk to my friend about her loving me, and i did, she understands and i told her we could still be friends. the guy said he would stop and my dad said that if he didn't, my dad would castrate him. thank you agian for you help and opinions.  

EllieRegret

Tucker Tegato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:44 pm
for one thing your parents fighting isn't your fault and you shouldn't feel it is ask them 2 talk to each other just a little nicer just to make it sound like your house isn't going crazy secondly tell your friend that you like her as a friend and nothing more it might hurt her a bit but she'll get over it and if the guy keeps harassing you go to the cops then and tell them or make report about it they might be able to get you a restraining order if you try hard enough try those things you'd be surprised how much that can help smile  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games