Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
im sorry, i just had to tell someone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im_a_lost_cause

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:26 pm

I feel so bad for all theses thoughts i have. I almost to the point hate my father. i feel bad about it too. I can bearly stand when hes talking to me, or when he finially does talk to me. My mothers not much better. the only time i really get attention is when someone else in my family has the same problem. When my mom found out i was suicidal she flipped out on me. she wouldnt stop yelling. than she finially said she was going to make me see a counisler(sry sp). ya well she forgot. im kinda glad though, i dont want them to wast money on me. thats how i feel all the time. like im just wasting the lifes around me. when i try to tell my boyfriend how i feel, he sometimes yells at me too. i feel always so worthless. i feel really neglected by both my parents. one summer i went to a concert and got a concussion and they never even too me to a docter. they said "its not that bad." i dont know, they make me feel like everythings my fault. when i was born i almost died, and sometimes i feel like they wished i had instead of having to go through with me everyday. i cry everynight because i wont cut myself anymore, i just wont. i hate dissapointing my parents but i feel like everything i do dissapoints them, i feel like a failer. everytime i try to bring up how i do feel to my parents...they just scream at me and tell me im ok. emo
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:29 am

well at least you made the right decision of not cutting anymore.It won't do anything good anyway.Honestly,I somehow relate to your situation.You see I have a grief anger with my father and I really really hate him for now.As for my mom,I love my mom and I'll do anything for her even if it means fighting with my dad.But they never knew I was suicidal back then.I guess they never noticed my cuts and scars.But that was 3 months back then and I don't know if I'll cut again.As of now,I don't just see any big deal and reasons to cut myself for.I don't want this hate and frustrations for my father force me to cut myself again everyday.I don't want just THIS ONE REASON ruin and maybe kill my life.

If you see cutting is a form of pain remedy.Then why don't you try something else like kicking a tree or punching the wall.

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Im_a_lost_cause

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:22 pm

i wont do it anymore. i couldnt do that to my boyfriend or my friends.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:57 pm

Im_a_lost_cause
i wont do it anymore. i couldnt do that to my boyfriend or my friends.

good for you! you know screaming helps...me anyway.
and i'd suggest writing in a journal if you can't tell anyone else how you feel(this also works for me) or post it here,at least you'll get it out and maybe feel better
and if it seems like your parents don't want you remember that there is someone in the world who does or will.

rikaLeshay

~RachieRaccoon~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:45 am

I know you wouldn't want to be a dissapointment to your parents. But if you feel that your doing good in life, then ******** them. Like if your feel whenever your in a situation, and you feel like you made the right desicion, then screw what anyone else thinks. And yeah it does suck haveing parents that ignore you. I'm sorry. The only thing I can say is even though they upset you, love them just for being your parents. You don't have to like what they do, but they are the people that you have a bond with that no one can break. Not even yourself.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:09 am

i can relate...me and my mom cant be in the same hous without screaming at eachother

__blak__magik__

Im_a_lost_cause

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:53 pm

ive tried to write in a journal, but i cant. last time i had one they serched my room and read it. i do love my parents and i know they love me back thats why i feel so terrible for feeling like they just...dont like me.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:19 pm

Wow I imagine my self in the same spot as you in several years

[Posh_Hypno]

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas