Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Girlfriend Problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrueNamu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:57 pm
Yea,I doubt Im the only one with these problems but I really need help with this one.My girlfriend(soon to be ex) is always yelling at me about how I do nothing for her and how I never call and such,yet for a straight month(all that was on my cellphone) I called her MORE than she even called ME and I have to literally BEG my parents to even let me see her for 30 minutes(actual insident) and she leaves me every week 2-3 times now over this.And the depression leads me to do stupid things like cut myself.I know its bad but it helps ease my pain.And I try playing guitar or writing poetry but sometimes it doesnt help and occassionally it gets so bad I consider suicide which I personally have tried and I need help to avoid these dangerous habits.I love the girl to death and I dont wanna lose her,but there has to be some solution to all this where we can both be happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:02 pm
trust me i know wats its like to try to kill urself over a girl, i have 3 times... but u got to remember the one thing most people forget, if u are willing to die for her u will responsively be willing to die without her... just try to talk to her... sometime thats all u can do...  

Tucker Tegato

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:19 am
hey,dont let some girl problem force you to kill yourself.I mean there are many things more important than that.You can do something rather than ruining your own life.Why dont you talk to her seriously how you're so ******** up about losing her.Tell your too at least listen to your reasons and feelings.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games