Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll.
  Yuh huh.
View Results

[ The Plastic Katana ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:52 pm
I have four stretched piercings in each lobe. The bottom two are the largest. I want to go larger, but with how close the bottom two are, they would probably split the skin in between them. Hell, even now while they are still seperate if their o-rings twist or pinch weird it causes the skin in between them to bleed sometimes.

So, my questions are-

1 - Do you think there be any excess skin? If so, I'm guessing it might make sense to have it removed via scalpling, yeah?

2 - About what size would a 0g and 2g make combined?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:42 pm
If they are that close together I would not advice stretching even more.
If the skin between them gets to stressed the circulation could get cut off and the skin would die.
If you want to go bigger get them skalpuled together. And you could pretty much pick where you wanted to go for size, as they could just skalpul upwords to get you bigger if just joining the two wont do it.

But with that, find someone who has done it before and ask to see healed photos. I know a pierced who decided she could do it just by watching someone else geti it done, and totally ******** up some guys lobes.  

Artimus_Twitch

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:00 am
FYI - I moved your topic into the Ear Piercing subforum since that is what your topic is about.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:42 pm
Sorry, MiLK. My bad. sweatdrop  

[ The Plastic Katana ]

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:31 pm
No worries. You're not in trouble, just remember that the subforums are there so it's easier for everyone to navigate through topics and posts. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:13 pm
I'm also curious about this. I want to get my ears to inch or inch 1/2, but I have another piercing right next to them(only at 14) and I'm worried it will interfere.  

popcornsharingbox

curseyes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:07 pm
I had that scalpelling done a couple years ago; my earlobe piercings probably weren't as close as yours based upon your description though.

If you want to stretch anymore though, you should really consider the pros and cons of scalpelling.  
Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games