Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:38 am
This is the introductions thread. Post a bit about yourself here as soon as you can. It helps for us to know who people are. biggrin

Hi. biggrin
I'm Will. I'm here to try and help around the guild and take part in some of the threads and discusions. I shall be taking the role of the sceptic, well, it makes most sense seeing as that's what I am. Have fun everybody and hope you enjoy it here and find plenty to talk about!
If any of you ever have anything you want to ask just drop me a line. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:47 am
Hey!
I'm Willowhart, but you can call me Joey* if you like. (*it's not my real name, but it is what everyone calls me...on account of the amount of coffee I intake on a daily basis wink )

I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone, and having a lot of fun, and gaining new insights from all of you!  

Sacred Angeleus

Sakura Revolution
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:45 pm
I'm Kat.

I made the guild, and am pretty excited....

my goal is to own several guilds....

and take loving care of them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:53 pm
I just joined and my name is Brittany! but every1 calls me Britt. Im sure ill enjoy this guild as much as u want me to!also i just started gaia a little bit ago and need some friends....  

Anieama

Sakura Revolution
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:32 pm
wlcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:30 pm
Hi, my name is Kay ((it's the first part of my name...you can try guessing the rest of my name but keep it to yourself.. ^^ hate my name)) but you can always call me Haku. Not sure what else to say but....you know *shrugs* you can talk to me on MSN or AIM if you want...so tootles  

haku_of_the_mist

Sacred Angeleus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:05 am
Hi Haku...and don't feel bad about your name, you can legally change it when you're older if you want, or simply be happy that it's not Rowena, Gertrude, or Bertha. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:01 pm
I would like to formally welcome all those that have come to join this guild. May you have a long and fruitful time here. biggrin  

Lord Jagged
Captain

haku_of_the_mist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:12 pm
Willowhart
Hi Haku...and don't feel bad about your name, you can legally change it when you're older if you want, or simply be happy that it's not Rowena, Gertrude, or Bertha. xd

I would change it yah know but *shrugs* my gramma named me and I think she'd spin in her bottle rofl if she found out I changed the name that she loved  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:42 am
Hello, my name is Myles but you guys can just call me Peace. I didn't start believing in ghosts and other things of that nature untill about a month ago, so it's a good thing this guild was created.  

PeaceMaker

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:53 pm
PeaceMaker
Hello, my name is Myles but you guys can just call me Peace. I didn't start believing in ghosts and other things of that nature untill about a month ago, so it's a good thing this guild was created.

Hi myles.
It is good to see that you have come to join us here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:58 pm
Hi my name's Jonathan but you can call me JJ. I can see ghosts which is pretty cool if not annoying at times. I can also do some other cool psychic stuff. If you wanna talk PM random PMs are fun  

Your Anaesthetic

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:26 am
Shorttstuff
Hi my name's Jonathan but you can call me JJ. I can see ghosts which is pretty cool if not annoying at times. I can also do some other cool psychic stuff. If you wanna talk PM random PMs are fun

That sounds like an interesting gift. It may be used to challenge my role as skeptic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:09 pm
Lord Jagged
Shorttstuff

That sounds like an interesting gift. It may be used to challenge my role as skeptic.
What you don't believe in ghosts? pfft  

Your Anaesthetic

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:29 am
Shorttstuff
Lord Jagged
Shorttstuff

What you don't believe in ghosts? pfft

I have not yet seen any proof of the existence.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff