Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Ametris 3.0

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.O
  Yay! A Kirby story! <3
  Thank the gods! *thanks*
  Aw, crap. More spam. -_-
  *does the gold dance* <(^-^<) (>^-^)>
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:56 pm
Homigoodness, Kirby's writing another version of Ametris.

But unlike the first, I'm wholly satisfied with the previous one. This might jst be the beginning to the second version.

So, without forther ado, Ametris Chapter One Version 3.0

Midmorning, and silence reigned but for the chirping birds and the rustling of squirrels in the pine trees. The two children held their breath, motionless in the shadows. No sound could be made, and not before their huntress passed them by would they dare to even blink.

The huntress in question, a teenage elf, seethed with frustration that clearly showed as she called their names. "Kamile! Everan!"

Not a movement from the two, as every soft motion of hers echoed in the stillness.

"I know you're there!" she insisted to the ash a score of yards away. "And you had better come out right now!"

Kamile exchanged an amused glance with her friend, who elbowed her in the ribs before she started to laugh. Shh, quiet, he warned. She nodded solemnly, her expression belying the mischievous shine in her eyes as their huntress passed within feet of their hiding place. She sighed.

"Fine," the elfin girl muttered, viciously kicking a daisy in very un-elven behavior. "I give up, I'm going back."

Slwoly, her footsteps faded away. Kamile and Everan held their breath for as long as they were able before they burst out laughing, tumbling out of the shadows and into the pale yellow light.

Hardly a single leaf was disturbed by their presence; they were familiar with the trees and animals alike, and their tiny, light footsteps made not a sound.

All I got. Whatcha think? I love using the word "tumbling" when it comes to kids heart it makes them seem so clumsy and adorable, liek they're rolling down a hill or something ^^[  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:57 pm
Kirby, you make everything sound so cute and aborable! whee

It makes up for my sad and depressingness. ninja

Reese_Roper

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:55 pm
aww dont be depresed sad life is to short to be sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:50 pm
I make EVERYTHING cute and fluffy at the beginning.

Wait'll you see the middle or so of Lacausta.

That's some dark crap, there.  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:54 pm
It was cute.

There's just no other word for it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:58 pm
yay! Just the effect I was going for.  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items