Reply Housing District
Mei's Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xBenihimex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As you walk down a lovely stone path, you come across a small house, nestled amongst sakura and willow trees. Along one side of the house, there is a small pond filled with an array of lovely koi. At night, fireflies fill the air, giving the house an ethereal glow. The house was originally a small teahouse where geisha entertained, but now it is where I reside. The only things I ask of my guests are please respect me, obey the TOS the best you can, and don't cause trouble. Please....enter my home.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:59 pm
Mei arrived home from the teahouse, her clothes wet from the rain. "Hmm...a nice warm bath would be nice." she thought as she looked down at her soaking wet kimono. She quickly slipped the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor as she turned on the water for her bath. As soon as the tub was nice and full, she quickly got in, enjoying the water's heat and watching the steam fog up the mirrors and the windows.  

xBenihimex

xBenihimex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:33 pm
After enjoying her bath, Mei rose from the water and slipped into her favorite evening gown and headed out to the teahouse, locking the front door behind her.  
Housing District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games